Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

shanks

All Star
Daps
remote

:jawalrus:

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
no excuse for that shyt. i dont care if it's preseason. he wasted 20+ seconds not calling that timeout. you got an inexperienced qb who just scrambled for 20 yds, why wouldn't you use one of your 3 remaining timeouts to calm things down and regroup on the sidelines?
Shyt like this makes me wonder if Garrett is that inept or was shyt rigged just to get the LA Rams fans excited about starting the season. I noticed we got so many penalties but they hardly got any. Those penalties extended a lot of drives. That plus Jerry Jones rambling about how great the Rams are back home, etc. made me think the NFL wanted the Rams to have a feel good win.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX

Tim Hasselbeck with the ether on NYG fans at 3:00:russ:. Molly and Max are so Giants homers they turn every Cowboys segment into a NYG segment.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps

We get to see Zeke play on Friday :noah:

:Bombaye:

Cowboys RB Ezekiel Elliott (hamstring) could practice Tuesday
4:54 PM ET
  • i

Todd ArcherESPN Staff Writer

OXNARD, Calif. -- Dallas Cowboysrookie running back Ezekiel Elliott is looking at a possible return to practice as soon as Tuesday as he works his way through a sore hamstring.

Elliott last practiced on Aug. 2. He has increased his rehab work over the last few days. Elliott did not play in the preseason opener against the Los Angeles Rams but he went through a long running session in pregame warmups and was dressed in full pads for the game.

Coach Jason Garrett said Elliott could do some individual work in the early portion of Monday's practice but when the team drills start he would continue to do rehab. In Monday's walkthrough Elliott took the first-team snaps for the first time since getting hurt.

"Just taking his situation day by day," Garrett said. "He's closer and closer and we do anticipate him practicing here fairly soon."

By not practicing Monday Elliott will miss eight padded practices. The Cowboys are scheduled to practice Tuesday and Wednesday and hold a walkthrough on Thursday before returning home to take on the Miami Dolphins on Friday at AT&T Stadium.

It is possible Elliott could play but the team has been deliberate with his return because they do not want him to suffer any kind of setback that could lead to a longer absence, potentially into the regular season.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers

Tim Hasselbeck with the ether on NYG fans at 3:00:russ:. Molly and Max are so Giants homers they turn every Cowboys segment into a NYG segment.

i cant watch that shyt anymore with there lame giants fans on there now. skip brought some balance to that anti-cowboys network.