Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

FrankyFourFingers

Raised in Ruins
Daps
Reppin
CA
Good problem to have though. Daks only gonna get better with time and dude got that confedence. I just want romo to get his ring tho brehs. Im rollin with dude till hes in a wheelchair. I done defend him to many times to see his haters have the last laugh

:mjcry:

We got one with dak tho. Future lookin bright

:wow:

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
Hey Zeke, when you get a first down, run back to the huddle and let the referees tell us the down and distance from now on.

Now I'm drunk and going to bed.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wondering what Jerry gone say when asked about the QB situation :patrice:. I'm sure the plan now is bring Romo back in but if we get 3-1....4-1?
Did you here when they said romo hasnt given himself a timetable on his return. It went to midseason return and now wth no timetable and him feeling better everyweek, i bet he triesto come back early as shyt.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just saw the game y'all

Dak is THAT nikka. Goddamn. I'm emotional :mjcry:

Zeke shyttin on the haters. Improving every week. He hasn't even hit his groove yet either. Mfers talmbout struggle cuts. Ignant

Dez is still Dez but Dak doesn't check for him like that. Rookie qbs can't be focused on trying to force feed the star wr. Dez just gotta keep playing.

Oline had a nice game. Esp run blocking.

Defense Mo shutting me up forreal. shyt is crazy. Wish he would've picked one of those balls though. They tried him too much for him not to come away with a int.

Malik Collins gonna be NICE! He already looks better than Crawford inside :martin:

Irving looked straight, of course Lee was cool. Byron if you not gonna get picks you can't let tight ends get at you like that for 6 :ufdup:

We finally running pick plays?:ooh: Took Garrett like 3 years to implement. fukkin bozo. Witten was doing it nice. We need to continue.

Best play of the night was the screen to Zeke. I loved the design and motion. What's gotten into Garrett and linnehan?

We dem boyz! Go to San Fran and knock them the fukk out too.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Hey Zeke, when you get a first down, run back to the huddle and let the referees tell us the down and distance from now on.

Now I'm drunk and going to bed.

You really gonna be mad when he start breaking out the

Anyways good win, that boy Dak cool as the side of the pillow word to Stewart Scott r.i.p.

Last edited:

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
Collins was so active, I cant wait to see him with our whole d-line back :wow:

Jones looks hella small out there brehs he always looks overwhelmed physically, even when he helps with stopping the run. This isn't the first time he's looked like a corner playing safety :patrice:

With that said, I love how he competes man, he's always there and fighting.

Mo still had a good game to me man.... I love where his confidence is right now :whoo:.

Lee was everywhere tonight also. Looks like hes slowly coming back.

I think getting back Tapper and D-law will help the d-line out a lot also, but for now we just have to keep fighting. Good win brehs :win: