eye doctors are nothing but salesman for glasses

RadaMillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, Uganda
smh
went to go see an optometrist and dude kept telling me every issue I had was due to lack of glasses
thing is I see just fine, there's no need for me to read the fine prints of a box 10 feet away

after the sales pitch, I mean diagnoses, he walks me down to another room where his staff are selling prescription glasses
cheapest being $300

I walked out that bih like fuk that :camby:
I'll just grab some lubricant eye gel for my dry eye issues

all these doctors are money hungry which I don't understand, they make a decent living

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Unless you're getting very high end, made by specific companies, the vast majority of eyeglasses are made by Luxottica.

Luxottica owns pearlvision, LensCrafters, sunglass hut, sears optical, and many other opticians

Lexottica also owns...Eyemed...the optical insurance company.

This would be the equivalent of the same company owning State farm insurance, Ford and the Ford dealership, the body shop, and them telling you your car is totalled every time you get a scratch on your Mustang.

You're not wrong.

RadaMillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, Uganda
Unless you're getting very high end, made by specific companies, the vast majority of eyeglasses are made by Luxottica.

Luxottica owns pearlvision, LensCrafters, sunglass hut, sears optical, and many other opticians

Lexottica also owns...Eyemed...the optical insurance company.

This would be the equivalent of the same company owning State farm insurance, Ford and the Ford dealership, the body shop, and them telling you your car is totalled every time you get a scratch on your Mustang.

You're not wrong.

:ohhh:

This is also reminds me when my previous doctor was trying hard to get me on anti depression meds
for example
doc: 'how is ur sleep?"
me: 'could be better, im getting 6 or 7 hours a night'
doc: 'im writing u prescription for Celexa'

later I found out, they were getting kickbacks from those pharmaceutical companies

like brother Malcolm X said 'one hand washing the other' :snoop:

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL

copped 2 prescription glasses + sunglasses for like $120

I added a bunch of bullshyt lens reflection mumbo jumbo that I probably didnt even need...shoulda been cheaper

It's been real

God of Destruction | CatSet General
Daps

copped 2 prescription glasses + sunglasses for like $120

I added a bunch of bullshyt lens reflection mumbo jumbo that I probably didnt even need...shoulda been cheaper

Repped, gonna send this to one of my brehs who is looking for prescription glasses.