Extremely Important Announcement!!

cook

Banned
Daps
Man that shyt is lovely :wow:

^^^ atl got in on the first batch of invites, first hand experience.

anew found another new feature

ANewClassic said:
AND my alerts pop up were I am :blessed: no more scrolling

you receive an unobtrusive alert whenever you get a new alert, instantly, wherever you are on the forum.

i promise i'll get another batch of invites out soon. i can only PM 5 at a time on here :snoop:

cook

Banned
Daps
Forgive me if i'm kind weary of this, last time a message board I was on did an upgrade I ended up on :hamster:

thats understandable. but trust me, once you start using the new software, you'll realize its basically just an upgrade to what we have now with a new name

cook

Banned
Daps
one more thing @bk, @Brooklynzson the tunnel has a beat tourney in progress right now, which is in the quarterfinals. The voting ends on Thursday night. Last time the site crashed the polls went back to 0-0. Hopefully the update won't effect it this time.

:noah: Still waiting for an invite.

what time does the voting end? all polls will be imported and there won't be a "crash" so it shouldn't be effected.

Last edited:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
@bk will there be a mobile theme for smartphones? I was personally promised one and I've yet to see it.

Don't make me call 4 them boys and start chanting in this bytch :ufdup:

Last edited by a moderator:

badvillain

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
glad you're going the responsive route. I tried tap-a-talk but the no smileys/gifs was a deal breaker. I also wish there was a forum platform that was completely ajax, it would give browsing the forums a much more fluid feel.

Also if you guys really do development look into require.js and try to get all those js files into to one minified file. You'll notice a decent difference in load speeds.

And no matter what all the social media sharing features slow down a site load cause you have to make individual calls to those apis.

cook

Banned
Daps
aight next 5 supporters to reply get an invite. if you come and dont post im fining you in coli cash and negs :beli: we're look for feedback as much as we're looking to give a sneak peak

Sugar

Banned
Daps
aight next 5 supporters to reply get an invite. if you come and dont post im fining you in coli cash and negs :beli: we're look for feedback as much as we're looking to give a sneak peak

IN

hukhmp.jpg

Daps

innnn

Jixson

Pro
Daps
Reppin
League of Legends
I welcome our new alien overlords as forums.

Also, I apparently got in for the 5 next supporters thing, but no invite :(

PUT IN WORK

The East
Daps
Reppin
The East
what time does the voting end? all polls will be imported and there won't be a "crash" so it shouldn't be effected.

This poll will close on 07-11-2013 at 08:28 PM

My fault, not crash. I believe it was the last time the coli switched server.

:lupe: Can a supporter get that sneak peek now?

cook

Banned
Daps
@bk will there be a mobile theme for smartphones? I was personally promised one and I've yet to see it.

Don't make me call 4 them boys and start chanting in this bytch :ufdup:

its fully responsive and looks great on smartphones, even small ones. i'll try to get someone to take a screenshot.

glad you're going the responsive route. I tried tap-a-talk but the no smileys/gifs was a deal breaker. I also wish there was a forum platform that was completely ajax, it would give browsing the forums a much more fluid feel.

Also if you guys really do development look into require.js and try to get all those js files into to one minified file. You'll notice a decent difference in load speeds.

And no matter what all the social media sharing features slow down a site load cause you have to make individual calls to those apis.

xf uses a lot of ajax, nearly everything is done with a popup as opposed to a new pageview. i believe there is a minify addon so i'll check that out once we get moved over.

Last edited: