6Y2xs.jpg

You got the lank breh @big_business :mjpls:

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Thank you, guys, for being a part of my life. I cant vent, be goofy, troll, I can do it all on here. I will donate whenever I get the funds to. Things have been tight and im fed up with my job, but better days are ahead.

Again, thank you.

PUT IN WORK

The East
Daps
Reppin
The East
one more thing @bk, @Brooklynzson the tunnel has a beat tourney in progress right now, which is in the quarterfinals. The voting ends on Thursday night. Last time the site crashed the polls went back to 0-0. Hopefully the update won't effect it this time.

:noah: Still waiting for an invite.

Last edited by a moderator:

cook

Banned
Daps
Will more funds need to be donated to help make this move better? More features? :lupe:

more money will help with getting some custom features developed but the move should be taken care of just fine.

looks like anew found a new feature

ANewClassic said:
So I have a newsfeed and followers??? And my newsfeed helps me easily stalk...I mean connect with the people I follow?? :leon:

the friends feature on here is pretty useless, however on XF you have a news feed and whoever you follow, their activity shows up in your feed.

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
more money will help with getting some custom features developed but the move should be taken care of just fine.

looks like anew found a new feature

the friends feature on here is pretty useless, however on XF you have a news feed and whoever you follow, their activity shows up in your feed.

Sounds good, now lemme get one of those invites @ANewClassic

Last edited by a moderator: