Extremely Important Announcement!!

LebronsHairline

AKA Chief Green Leaf
Daps
Reppin
NULL
na, nothings changed yet. we were in the process of changing but ran into a problem that was going to cause us to be down for about another 10 hours. Instead of doing that, we cancelled the move to fix the problem and we'll make the change tomorrow instead.

Ahhh alright gotcha, so colii is gonna be down tomorrow morning then?

badvillain

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yo I love this place(and as a dev and :hamster: vet was a little salty I didn't do this first haha), so if you have any questions when you run into problems send me a message.

I've worked for Grooveshark and some of the biggest corparations in America,and have dealt with almost every imaginable problem w/ migrating.

Oh and if you are going to roll out updates or migrate in the future, it's industry standard to do it on the weekend at around 4am.

cook

Banned
Daps
just don't let it end with a :ufukdup:

i'm sure this is gonna be dope.

can't wait to get my blessed2:ohlawd:blessed1 on

we're trying our best

Ahhh alright gotcha, so colii is gonna be down tomorrow morning then?

yeah tomorrow morning sometime. not sure about exact times.

Yo I love this place(and as a dev and :hamster: vet was a little salty I didn't do this first haha), so if you have any questions when you run into problems send me a message.

I've worked for Grooveshark and some of the biggest corparations in America,and have dealt with almost every imaginable problem w/ migrating.

Oh and if you are going to roll out updates or migrate in the future, it's industry standard to do it on the weekend at around 4am.

thanks for the offer. we should be fine. we have a solid plan and the guy doing the migration is the coder who actually wrote the import script so we really couldn't be in better hands

troll

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
just tried out the new forum, dope as hell. just hate having to link my facebook or phone# to post

badvillain

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
thanks for the offer. we should be fine. we have a solid plan and the guy doing the migration is the coder who actually wrote the import script so we really couldn't be in better hands

I wasn't actually offering to help, unless you covering my hourly rate :jawalrus:

Just meant if you have any questions or get stuck on something, I can def tell you what needs to happen to remedy it. Excited to see how it turns out though. Make sure you make the coli logo an svg so that shyt looks crispy on my high DPI screens. You should save all smileys 4x larger too, or theyll look shytty on retina and high DPI devices.

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
Im pissed that ima lose my custom smileys

How yall gonna make me feel better about this brehs?

cook

Banned
Daps
Im pissed that ima lose my custom smileys

How yall gonna make me feel better about this brehs?

you can copy paste images (smileys) right into the editor. no embed code necessary :ld:

edit

quick copy image, then ctrl v then :eat:

6TSPYhn.gif