Extremely Important Announcement!!

cook

Banned
Daps
The admins should be aware that RapMusic/BVA recently made the same switch...and it resulted in a mass exodus, much like the one that spawned TheColi last year. A site that was massively popular a month ago is a graveyard now.

I'm sure from a programming and developer standpoint its an improvement, but there is a risk of alienating the user base

Just a heads up

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

we're aware of that and also with what happened to ahh. im not sure what the problem with RM was but so far with everyone we've invited we've heard nothing but good things. worse comes to worse and people don't like it then we can always come back here. i doubt that will happen as i can't see how people wouldnt enjoy something thats faster, easier to use, more interactive and constantly being improved, not to mention that its remarkably similar to what we already have just better in every way.

who the hell do you think you are? :ufdup:

all the real trap nikkas was still using 15 posts per page, how are we supposed to adapt?

edit: and yall need to get the original Coli Blue theme up on there ASAP, i'm stuck in my ways i dont want no intuitive sleek futuristic sexy shyt :birdman:

lol, we got the og coli blue!

Will we be able to keep the Coli blue theme, and the look of it made me feel like I was back in Computer Science class 101 :ld:

we have og coli blue. once everyone moves we can fine tune it with anything that you guys find is off. i created it over there and im not as slick as @Rain

So the gifs in sigs won't last long? :to:

i doubt it. gifs in sigs can slow down page loading as the page will wait for wherever the image is hosted at to load

Last edited:

cook

Banned
Daps
next 5 to quote me get an invite. sorry i cant invite everyone but we're only a couple days away so everyone will see it soon anyways

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
I'm not begging for an invite, I'm going to patiently wait.

bear-sitting-picnic-table_large.jpg

61 Corpses

The Breh
Daps
Reppin
The best part is that MoreThan1 can't try to take credit for helping to create the site like he did last time :heh:

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Stopped reading at page 7, but does this new forum have the ability to do likes/dislikes daps/slaps instead of rep? Rep still sucks