Extremely Important Announcement!!

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Chat boards would be fun. They usually die out when you find out everyone logs on at different times or talk gets boring.
Example, you post something about Dwight Howard's trade, it might spark activity, but if no one is on, that conversation dies and that user logs off. If you post it on the forum, people will reply whenever and it takes a life of its own.

cook

Banned
Daps
@bk , I dont know if this was asked already, but does the new forum software still work with the tapatalk app?

last i read it wasnt working yet with the brand new version. they're pretty quick with updates though so once tapatalk updates their code it will work.

A lot of crucial addons are broke in 1.2. I honestly wouldn't suggest it. I only upgraded mine cause I don't give a f***. I'm working on someone elses site for $$$ so in that case I give a fuk and I am only upgrading them to 1.1.5 until some modifications are fixed such as Xenporta for instance.

the only addon that doesn't work that we'll have is xenporta. he doesnt seem to be in a hurry so we'll just update his addon when its released

doesnt make sense to go to 1.5 to have to update again in a few weeks

:whoa: the smileys are there just not our 6 personalized ones

this...i'll change the wording in the first post to make it clearer. ALL of our regular smileys will work. the only ones that wont work are the ones that ones that members uploaded to their user cp

Will there be any new color themes?

all the former themes will be slightly different because the layout isn't exactly the same. @Rain has also developed some beautiful new layouts

Last edited:

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
The admins should be aware that RapMusic/BVA recently made the same switch...and it resulted in a mass exodus, much like the one that spawned TheColi last year. A site that was massively popular a month ago is a graveyard now.

I'm sure from a programming and developer standpoint its an improvement, but there is a risk of alienating the user base

Just a heads up

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
there is a version of the OG coli night already made and theres a brand new dark version also

you mind posting or PMing the link to that site.

not quite sure what you mean about page for forum skins. you change them the same way you do on here, there's a link in the bottom corner that displays a pop up and you click whatever skin you want. and unlike vbulletin it actually remembers your choice on all your devices.

you are currently right about not being able to change posts per page. we're aware of that and there have been requests to xf to update that, so i imagine there will be an update down the road. for the time being we're going to have it set on 40 posts per page to try and find a middle between those with 50 and those with the default.

who the hell do you think you are? :ufdup:

all the real trap nikkas was still using 15 posts per page, how are we supposed to adapt?

edit: and yall need to get the original Coli Blue theme up on there ASAP, i'm stuck in my ways i dont want no intuitive sleek futuristic sexy shyt :birdman:

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
@Rain or @Brooklynzson is there a way to implement a chat board on here or is that doing too much :dwillhuh:

Chat boards would be fun. They usually die out when you find out everyone logs on at different times or talk gets boring.
Example, you post something about Dwight Howard's trade, it might spark activity, but if no one is on, that conversation dies and that user logs off. If you post it on the forum, people will reply whenever and it takes a life of its own.

Peeps love chat.

344tnyg.jpg

The admins should be aware that RapMusic/BVA recently made the same switch...and it resulted in a mass exodus, much like the one that spawned TheColi last year. A site that was massively popular a month ago is a graveyard now.

I'm sure from a programming and developer standpoint its an improvement, but there is a risk of alienating the user base

Just a heads up

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2
They got nowhere else to go. :youngsabo:

Last edited by a moderator:

Dat Migo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Boston
I think the new forum should be like kanyetothe without out the corny crackas. Dat interface :ahh:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Will we be able to keep the Coli blue theme, and the look of it made me feel like I was back in Computer Science class 101 :ld: