Daps
Reppin
Now all we need is the frog and Tom IP banned on the new site and :antonio:
ponder-o.gif

61 Corpses

The Breh
Daps
Reppin
there is a version of the OG coli night already made and theres a brand new dark version also

you mind posting or PMing the link to that site.

not quite sure what you mean about page for forum skins. you change them the same way you do on here, there's a link in the bottom corner that displays a pop up and you click whatever skin you want. and unlike vbulletin it actually remembers your choice on all your devices.

you are currently right about not being able to change posts per page. we're aware of that and there have been requests to xf to update that, so i imagine there will be an update down the road. for the time being we're going to have it set on 40 posts per page to try and find a middle between those with 50 and those with the default.
40 aint bad for now :ld:

cook

Banned
Daps
rapmusic.com

Which was upgraded a month ago

Heres some of the feedback threads

Top 5 things you'd suggest for the redesign. | Rapmusic.com

the lay out of this site is so bad - i cant even coherently read a thread | Rapmusic.com

Back to the skins

I've button bashed every possible button you can bash to try and find the skins, but I cannot find it on that particular site. But as you've said where the skins are on the site upgrade, thats cool. I only bought it up as I want to continue to keep on using my current settings/options as I do now, to enjoy my forum experience without it being a hassle to do so.

So the skins will be on this section?

7swWxqY.jpg

or they will be on the forum front page?

Thanks

didn't even know RM switched.

for changing the style theres a link on every page just like on here.

iQlthGSPVi8Ev.png

where it says "Coli" in the bottom left corner, you just click that and it gives you a list of all the skins. its basically the same as you do here. maybe RM only has 1 skin?

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Some of you are already on my Xenforo forum and can attest to how awesome this forum software is. I have a huge thread on my site about Xenforo, you might learn some things: Featured - Xenforo | 8thos. I originally tried to get you all to Xenforo before SOHH died but that failed and the-coli sprung up as a replacement. I'm glad it happened this way cause at least I don't have to deal with sohh trolls and now I can experience a sohh-like experience without the responsibility.

Brooklynzson

Just a kid from Brooklyn
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli
:heh:

good move tho. vBulletin is really :flabbynsick:

question.... will you still be accepting donations and would I have to change any info for yall with my paypal?
Yeah we bought the donate plugin, so we can still accept them through PayPal.
Is the web address staying the same

Its gonna be thecoli.com threw the - in the bushes. If you type in the hyphenated one you'll still get forwarded to the one without it.