Extremely Important Announcement!!

Brock Landers

AKA Tyler Hands-thorough
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Torrance, CA
Really good choice to switch to Xen, just for the integration and customization alone on the back-end. I hope you guys are shelling out the $200 for the personalized logo version :skip:

cook

Banned
Daps
It's not vbulletin, I'm on plenty of vbulletin forums with more traffic than the coli, i mean way more.. it's your servers brehs

the vbulletin sites you're on probably dont have as many aftermarket addons like we do. daps, alerts, tagging...all that shyt doesnt come stock so we're relying on 3rd party coding to get those features which dramatically increase server load. our server would be overkill for a stock vbulletin board with this many members. all those features i mentioned plus many more come built-in to xenforo which is always preferable to a third party addon.

xenforo runs extremely smooth on our current server. we've had the test site running side by side and theres been times where it takes 30 seconds to load a page on here and it a xenforo page will load instantly

vBulletin smilies to XML conversion script | XenForo Community

Here is a smiley import script for vbulletin.

And you didn't send irish and invite :ufdup:

we got the smilies imported. im strictly talking about members being able to upload their own.

i'm going to read through the thread and answer any questions and then shoot you an invite if you havent already got one

Which 24 hour time frame are we looking at tho? :wtb:

ideally i'd like to start on thursday evening. i'm off of work on friday so that gives me the entire weekend to make sure everything goes off smooth

Um when is the site going live?

hopefully by friday afternoon. I'll make another announcement once i know 100% what the plan in

Good stuff. Will donate on launch date. Are you guys considering the social group notification I wanted.

i'm installing the social group tonight and will test it out but by all indications show that it does have notifications.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
:ld:

Not really a fan of Xenforo, from what i've seen off another forum that I'm on, that switched over to it recently. While it makes navigating the site more easier with the stroke of the cursor. I dont like the fact that there was no edit option button for forum skins and posts per page option either so you have to stick with the forum default of about 20 posts per page.

Hopefully these options will be on the new Coli.