Exploring the homoerotic undertones of Brazilian jiujitsu

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps

@Mowgli this what yall about?

We're a "touchphobic" culture?

"It's about having another man under your control." :wrist:

"It's a sexual thing." :scust:

"You have the ultimate humiliation of your opponent by having your crotch in his face." :gag:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps

@Mowgli this what yall about?

We're a "touchphobic" culture?

"It's about having another man under your control." :wrist:

"It's a sexual thing." :scust:

"You have the ultimate humiliation of your opponent by having your crotch in his face." :gag:

Not one statement from a brazillian Jiu-jitsu Academy.

I see a blue belt in a random place and random cacs wrestling in hotel rooms.

And all look flabby. This is just homosexuals trying to shoe horn their way into the martial arts community but obviously none really train because fighting for your life doesn't give you time to think about homoeroticism

Good uh find though bro. Your dedication to homosexual research is next level.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Not one statement from a brazillian Jiu-jitsu Academy.

I see a blue belt in a random place and random cacs wrestling in hotel rooms.

And all look flabby. This is just homosexuals trying to shoe horn their way into the martial arts community but obviously none really train because fighting for your life doesn't give you time to think about homoeroticism

Good uh find though bro. Your dedication to homosexual research is next level.
Those goofy cacs in the video are the same type of goofy cacs that get enamored with BJJ. I remember that pic of your jiu jitsu class where it was you and like 20 cacs in karate gis.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Just like in HL when you make anti-Trump threads and they flopped, same thing happen here :mjlol: I know since you got me on ignore you can't see this :heh:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Those goofy cacs in the video are the same type of goofy cacs that get enamored with BJJ. I remember that pic of your jiu jitsu class where it was you and like 20 cacs in karate gis.

I train with mostly latinos Asians and a few brothas. The cacs in this video quit before they get blue and even more quit before purple. The rest train in their garage and play grab ass.

We're true martial artists something you wouldn't know shyt about. There's a difference between groupies/casuals and people that do this seriously.

Look at you. You know everything about basketball but look like a completely bashful faggit. You dribble balls with your tongue and cross over to homosexuality when you have the urge.

If d level players like @malcolmxxx_45 came to the court with his friends and you were there they would just play right over your layup bricking session until you faded away, back to your car.

Last edited:

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
I train with mostly latinos Asians and a few brothas.
:duck: You speak with forked tongue and crooked hairline. In that pic it was all corny looking white dudes except you. You were the only melanated individual looking awkward in some Kareem Abdul-Jabbar goggles. shyt looked like a 80's WWF promo pic with Koko B. Ware in it. And they made you get in the back. Whiteboys probably make you serve them smoothies.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
:duck: You speak with forked tongue and crooked hairline. In that pic it was all corny looking white dudes except you. You were the only melanated individual looking awkward in some Kareem Abdul-Jabbar goggles. shyt looked like a 80's WWF promo pic with Koko B. Ware in it. And they made you get in the back. Whiteboys probably make you serve them smoothies.
I don't remember the pic that well. Most of them are gone. Thank you for keeping a log on my life though but black folks don't really do jiujitsu like musty Indians don't play basketball.

But we gonna change all that :blessed:

The jiujitsu part :usure:

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
If you have a gay author write a gay article is going to result in gay undertones.