Exploring the homoerotic undertones of Brazilian jiujitsu

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I feel like I'm in a dominant position but Sam thrusts his hips skyward, sending me flying over his head to the mat. We try again and again. Each time I mount Sam I can feel my balls on his belly. Then he flips me and I come crashing back to reality.

We switch positions. With Sam on top I thrust my hips in an attempt to destabilize him. I can feel the blood flowing to my groin and my jock growing tighter. I try to imagine nuns and dead kittens. But oh man, Sam's gi keeps falling open so we're pressed against each other belly to belly. The kid's got the greatest BO of all time.

:merchant::huhldup::huhldup::huhldup::huhldup:

200w.gif

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I've done BJJ before and if your dikk gets hard you're a complete certified Grade Gay All American fakkit. :russ:

Even when wrestling against the Asian girl on the mat I didn't get a hard on because it's more of an ego thing. Not like she looked that good anyways she was built stocky like a Manchurian tribesman :mjlol: not at all like my girl.
fukk boys learn real fast this isn't the sport for them when cats throwing up 6 plates on the bench are driving a knee into their sternum and rag doling them around the mat

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
This is a gay-ass thread, straight people actually research this shyt just to shame another man? :what:

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
People who would look at jiu jitsu and think some gay shyt, already had gay shyt on their mind to begin with :sas1:

Matter fact, how'd you even find this article in the first place OP? :jbhmm: