Expensive Protein>>>>>>>

Mac Casper

@adonnis - pull up, there's refreshments
Daps
Reppin
Love

Hemp proten vs. whey protein vs. soy protein, they'd all got their own unique onset and maintenance characteristics. Hemp protein seems to produce the most sustainable muscles in the sense that you won't lose performance or definition over a couple weeks off in the gym :manny:

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
Let me put you up on something . .

images

Thank me later brehs

What's the taste like? What do you mix it with?

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
What's the taste like? What do you mix it with?

You can't throw that in a shaker bottle with water at all.

I use almond milk, chia seeds and nutmeg, that makes it manageable.

Like Wally Russell said it's best in a blender.

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
It don't taste great but it's good for any smoothie. I make a watermelon, banana smoothie or sometimes strawberry and banana :mcmuffin:

You can't throw that in a shaker bottle with water at all.

I use almond milk, chia seeds and nutmeg, that makes it manageable.

Like Wally Russell said it's best in a blender.

:myman:

I might cop one and see what's really good. I got a company that I got my last protein from that does blends. I could conceivably try a whey/hemp blend. :leon:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
I been telling cats Walmart rotisserie game ain't to be fukked with. They got that shyt on lock
The sodium

SanfordAttack.jpg

The cholesterol

SanfordAttack.jpg

I had to fall back on Boston Market... shyt had a nikka's blood pressure going Pookie

shyt was so good though... nikkas almost pulled me back eeeiiinn when they came out with ribs :noah:

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
First OFF ,I'm not cosigning anything a gnc rep said they trying to get you to buy their brand product (Organic Growth) <----- (that's a business term not a GNC brand although I would buy a protein shake by that name :ld: )

With that out of the way I have tried ISOPURE the powder :scusthov: first and only protein powder I gave away. I'll be the first to tell you :yeshrug: I'm frugal :manny: and I have mixed bad tasting powders(gnc's generic , vitamin shoppe's generic etc) with fruit shakes or with other powders. But that Isopure :scusthov: almost made me throw up the 4 times I tried to take it. something about the artificial sugar in it. makes me :scusthov:+:gag:+:flabbynsick:

I mainly fox with Met-rx protein plus powder My connect got it for cheap (22$ for 2lbs) and use it for shakes (not great tasting solo)but that METAMYOSYN protein blend:whoo:(basically casein +whey+BCAA)great substitute for casein and is easy on the stomach 96% lactose free, no aspartame and gets me great results that don't fade if I don't take it daily.

I got a sample of that dynatize ISO-100 :ohlawd: taste soo good I copped and almost finished that 5 pound jar in less than 2 months. my wiz even made some Popsicle's offa this and they taste great. great results too and I haven't even been going to the gym. just biking, Push ups, pull ups, dips.
with dumbbells military press ,Arnold press,squats, bur-pees
"The Gym's for the winter" is my new Motto.