Exonerated Death Row Inmate Meets His Racist Prosecutor

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You need to have a humble spirit and realize that you have done wickedly against the Most High and pray for forgiveness, believe in Yahawashi, who the world called Jesus and I not talking about Cesare Borgia...the one that is in the image of your own people. He is who the Most High will send to save the elect of his people in what will be the worst time on the earth and there will be no other time ever like it. If you truly believe then you will be given the direction on how you are supposed to live in these times.
:laff:

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Someone please help me organize something where we can get things like this in the public eye. Then force change.

We really need a place we can store every case like this so we can take this to the Supreme Court and then perhaps the UN.

Problem is, that won't help. They will dance around this until hell freeze over. Cases like this would support to well the need for judicial reform. Coupled with the obvious police brutality, if they observed these situations honestly, black people are owed an apology and reparations. So many white attorney's should be incarcerated, they can't have that.

How can we be expected to live in a country where prosecutors can do such things as this? If racism isn't a factor, why is stacking the jury a tactic? Why shouldn't I just start shooting if a officer stop me for a traffic stop? I have no way of knowing if I've encountered a crooked officer.

Cacs know these are valid concerns, but they can't acknowledge these concerns. They must deflect and redirect these concerns.

We need a Union to specifically address these concerns for black people.

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
You need to have a humble spirit and realize that you have done wickedly against the Most High and pray for forgiveness, believe in Yahawashi, who the world called Jesus and I not talking about Cesare Borgia...the one that is in the image of your own people. He is who the Most High will send to save the elect of his people in what will be the worst time on the earth and there will be no other time ever like it. If you truly believe then you will be given the direction on how you are supposed to live in these times.

I normally don't like to inform anyone they're misinformed concerning religion, but I can't help myself now.

Breh...we're not even the original people here. We're a watered down, cloned version of original people who mostly killed themselves millions of years ago. They had a nuclear war millions of years ago.

The hints are all over religious text and stories. The Most High, Hebrew, etc., is stuff that pertained to them.

Not all of them died out, they have high tech and are what we know as aliens. We all work for them. They passed down religions to govern and separate us.

This is the truth. Hard to believe, but do your research on a variety of topics and it will pop you in the forehead eventually.

Here's a hint...Yakub was one of these original humans. Those big head humans are who built all these world wonders such as pyramids, etc.

We are a watered down version of them.

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

This is a evil country,how the fukk do you WRONGLY CONVICT a guy make him spend 30 years in PRISON and while living under those fukked up conditions he gets life ending diseases and when he gets out YOU DONT COMPENSATE HIM and tell him sorry and keep it moving? The fukk kind of shyt is that?

big bun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is a evil country,how the fukk do you WRONGLY CONVICT a guy make him spend 30 years in PRISON and while living under those fukked up conditions he gets life ending diseases and when he gets out YOU DONT COMPENSATE HIM and tell him sorry and keep it moving? The fukk kind of shyt is that?

I agree 100%.

What i DON'T agree with is simple minded muthafukkas talmbout that I'm going to leave this country bullshyt. Let them dumb fukks leave and watch how quick they'll be begging to come back because they realize it ain't all gravy over there. It always be the ones who ain't never had no real issues with "the white man" talking that rah rah, too.

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I agree 100%.

What i DON'T agree with is simple minded muthafukkas talmbout that I'm going to leave this country bullshyt. Let them dumb fukks leave and watch how quick they'll be begging to come back because they realize it ain't all gravy over there. It always be the ones who ain't never had no real issues with "the white man" talking that rah rah, too.

True,but I thought you were trying to say this wasn't an evil country,but yea I agree them mofo's dont understand the grass over there aint no greener than here,the world is a fukked up place in general no matter where you are.