Exonerated Death Row Inmate Meets His Racist Prosecutor

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
Someone needs to make an example out of that prosecutor. Bet you they would be "more careful" if they knew there would be consequences for wrongful convictions.

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
people who intentionally do stuff like this should be put in jail for something.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
neanderthals...
wat6rr.jpg

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
This is heartbreaking.

Life ain't fair on this earth some people get to have great lives and others suffer and die.

I remember as a kid i believed in God and karma how foolish i was back in my youth.

You were not taught about the Most High according to the Word as it is written that is why you do not believe in payback. The only people that believe in vengeance from the Most High are the Israelites.,..but we are hated. What you learned about "God" is based on the teachings of Esau, the devil. The same people that made your family keep a Babylonian custom called Christmas and told you that the Savior of Israel is so-called white man modeled after Cesare Borgia.

BlaKcMoney

Hijo Del Ray
Daps
This is heartbreaking.

Life ain't fair on this earth some people get to have great lives and others suffer and die.

I remember as a kid i believed in God and karma how foolish i was back in my youth.
:rudy: how old are you?

Truth200

Banned
Daps
You were not taught about the Most High according to the Word as it is written that is why you do not believe in payback. The only people that believe in vengeance from the Most High are the Israelites.,..but we are hated. What you learned about "God" is based on the teachings of Esau, the devil. The same people that made your family keep a Babylonian custom called Christmas and told you that the Savior of Israel is so-called white man modeled after Cesare Borgia.

The Israelites are not the only people that believe in vengeance from the Most High.

Religious cacs believe that shyt also.