Exonerated Death Row Inmate Meets His Racist Prosecutor

Adidacs

All Star
Daps

31 years lost.

Admits he deliberately stacked the jury with all whites.

Now old head has lung cancer and six months to live.. and now this devil has the nerve to come seek to be absolved and says "may God bless you".. God has a special place for this fukking devil.

They didn't even give him the chump change that exonerees are promised.

Last edited:

big bun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

31 years lost to these fukking evil cacs.

Admits he deliberately stacked the jury with all whites.

Now old head has lung cancer and six months to live.. and now this devil cac has the nerve to come seek to be absolved and says "may God bless you".. God has a special place for this fukking devil.

They didn't even give him the chump change that exonerees are promised.

I have to get the fukk out of this evil country.

Bye.

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
the amount was already a spit in the face and then on top of that it was denied. The sad part was his voice cuz You can hear it in his voice that his fire is long gone. I wouldnt have had that apology on TV. This was fukked up to watch.......I wish that old man would have given him atleast one "Fukk you!".... I dont like this video.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
How the fukk can they deny him $330,000 on some bullshyt like that? That was the ultimate fukk you especially since he really needed it.

Every corrupt prosecutor who get caught should never be allowed to be involved in law again. And they should get jail time. This shyt has to stop.

Tilesp4p

All Star
Daps
This is heartbreaking.

Life ain't fair on this earth some people get to have great lives and others suffer and die.

I remember as a kid i believed in God and karma how foolish i was back in my youth.
Exactly! That's what makes my faith waver. Not the fact that th e bible is filled with inconsistency and things that don't make sense.nah all that I can overlook. But when I look around and see all the pain taking place in this world. A nikka be losing faith FAM.

Truth200

Banned
Daps
Exactly! That's what makes my faith waver. Not the fact that th e bible is filled with inconsistency and things that don't make sense.nah all that I can overlook. But when I look around and see all the pain taking place in this world. A nikka be losing faith FAM.

Once i realized Moses probably didn't part the red sea with a magic staff i had to come to grips with reality.

Plus little kids get killed everyday that did nothing to gain bad karma.