Exclusive Audio of PLAN B Episode. Her:"Did you come in me???" Me: :noah:

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
I already recorded that. After we went to cvs to get the plan b pill my bm met us at denny's and we all went back to the crib after that.

But i ain't get around to editing that yet:lolbron:my bm would kill me if i ain't darken that shyt.

:laff:

my nikka you had a 3some with your bm and ya new main joint

killaaaaaaaaa

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
These same dudes in here laughing about this shyt will be the same ones complaining about child support and saying all these women keep fukking with ain't shyt nikkas. I used to defend women on this shyt but you nikkas really opened my eyes.

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
:laff: :laff: yoooo :laff:

":krs: I love youuuuuuuuuDON'T CUM IN ME DON'T CUM IN ME...E you came in me? E? Did you? oh my god E what the-....E we gotta go get a pill"
"now???" :childplease:
"YES! E I TOLD YOU I'M FERTILE":wtf:

:dead::dead:
:laff: bytch what! who says they're fertile!?!?!? :laff: holy shyt man that was a quality laugh

oh and for you too cool for school nikkas, the video is completely black and the bytch is the only one making noises

neko_804

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#GangGreen
:laff: yoooo

":krs: I love youuuuuuuuuDON'T CUM IN ME DON'T CUM IN ME...E you came in me? E? Did you? oh my god E what the-....E we gotta go get a pill"
"now???" :childplease:
"YES! E I TOLD YOU I'M FERTILE":wtf:

:dead::dead:
:laff: bytch what! who says they're fertile!?!?!? :laff: holy shyt man that was a quality laugh

oh and for you too cool for school nikkas, the video is completely black and the bytch is the only one making noises

Yo I'm like I thought they called that shyt "the morning after pill" :what: are we rushing for, we gotta few hours:pachaha: