Example of how AI manipulates people on Social Media

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos

This popped up on my Reddit feed and I went :lupe: . This is the main reason why you got to be cautious of social media, yet alone avoid it by any means. The machine is legit preying over the misguided and providing comments based on their feelings and identity.

Its getting to the point where we as society are cattle to the machine and MOFO ARE NOT WAKING UP! Hell, look at what's popping around these parts with threads focusing on FBA vs the world concepts, gender wars, and swirl positivity. This experiment is doing more damage to the black community than most heads are thinking.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Haven’t had social media in 7 years :blessed:

Breh when my mother passed away in 2017, I deleted my Facebook, IG, and Twitter. shyt felt like a sun shining over me. Even when I tried it again, I couldn't do it and ended up just deleting cold turkey. The reality is that there's no identity anymore on social media.

• You got to be beautiful despite some dime piece telling you to value your ugly
  • You got to be wealthy despite some millionaire telling you to budget
  • You got to embrace your living conditions, despite some hippy content creator living the "van life"

And then there are the fetishes like feet, leggings, and etc to programmed mindless folks to look for such trash content.

Happy families but the reality the mother is a drug addict, the husband is a drunkard womanizer, and the children are constantly being exposed for clout.

Gaming rooms that are studios to create the same content as a couple fighting over Corn Flakes.

And sadly passport gang jargon which went from exploring the world for cultural purposes, but it's all about draining your nutsack.

I'm actually excited about the overlords to fukk up the internet. Maybe heads can finally embrace the beautiful world surrounding them, instead of relying on validation from binary code featuring muppets aka content creators.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
It’s weird to think how little legislation to regulate the internet there’s been.

It goes back to the days of net neutrality, which honestly was a ploy to find a backdoor leading to the internet being the way it is nowadays.

There's no freedom at all, because there's money to be made, and slavery of the mind to manifest. This has been the endgame since the 90s. You had old geezers trying to find ways to shyt on the internet thing because it is going to change the atmosphere.

Now the jig is up because the children of those same geezers found a way to dictate and direct agendas, along with marketing in the process.

This is why I have been just going to the same speakeasies like The Coli, because eventually this forum will be swallowed with the past as the powers that be are unloading entire clips.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
So your opinion changes based on the comments you read?
This is the real problem. people just need to learn to think for themselves. This really shouldn't make a difference to you one way or the order.

Easier said than done when you have a society craving some form of comfort and validation. Bad enough there has been so much effort into combatting the power to think for self, I wouldn't be surprised if AI will end up needing to be powered off the strength of a human, and not the other way around.

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Haven’t had social media in 7 years :blessed:
...he said on a social medium.
full

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps
So your opinion changes based on the comments you read?
This is the real problem. people just need to learn to think for themselves. This really shouldn't make a difference to you one way or the order.

Comments and discussion CAN help people get perspective. Emphasis on CAN. Like someone on Twitter getting shyt on for sharing a bad take and realizing they've been sleepwalking through life on certain issues.

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
Breh when my mother passed away in 2017, I deleted my Facebook, IG, and Twitter. shyt felt like a sun shining over me. Even when I tried it again, I couldn't do it and ended up just deleting cold turkey. The reality is that there's no identity anymore on social media.

• You got to be beautiful despite some dime piece telling you to value your ugly
  • You got to be wealthy despite some millionaire telling you to budget
  • You got to embrace your living conditions, despite some hippy content creator living the "van life"

And then there are the fetishes like feet, leggings, and etc to programmed mindless folks to look for such trash content.

Happy families but the reality the mother is a drug addict, the husband is a drunkard womanizer, and the children are constantly being exposed for clout.

Gaming rooms that are studios to create the same content as a couple fighting over Corn Flakes.

And sadly passport gang jargon which went from exploring the world for cultural purposes, but it's all about draining your nutsack.

I'm actually excited about the overlords to fukk up the internet. Maybe heads can finally embrace the beautiful world surrounding them, instead of relying on validation from binary code featuring muppets aka content creators.
I’m in the mountains of GA enjoying some food and beer with my fam. And I can’t help but think how I wish the world wasn’t SO technical, and more natural. Albeit I’m on the coli right now cause, well how can you not in 2024,but I enjoy simplicity and having all day to do shyt