Ex-Soviet Leader Mikhail Gorbachev: ‘World Is Preparing for War’

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It is the US and NATO that are the aggressor in all of this. Keep in mind that we are at their border and not the other way around. If WWIII pops off I think Russia will strike first due to being cornered. They will probably use most of their arsenal of nuclear weapons. All it takes is one miscalculation on NATO's part for Russia to feel threatened.
All of our lives hang in the balance of a few individuals at the top and no one wants to talk about it. In fact,the real insanity of this country, is that we are actually criticizing Trump for wanting to negotiate with Putin. The media is consistently pushing for a more aggressive approach to Russia (as if surrounding their border with WMD's isn't aggressive enough). This is completely irresponsible. I'm not fan of Trump but I'm all for peace and averting Armageddon.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
It is the US and NATO that are the aggressor in all of this. Keep in mind that we are at their border and not the other way around. If WWIII pops off I think Russia will strike first due to being cornered. They will probably use most of their arsenal of nuclear weapons. All it takes is one miscalculation on NATO's part for Russia to feel threatened.
All of our lives hang in the balance of a few individuals at the top and no one wants to talk about it. In fact,the real insanity of this country, is that we are actually criticizing Trump for wanting to negotiate with Putin. The media is consistently pushing for a more aggressive approach to Russia (as if surrounding their border with WMD's isn't aggressive enough). This is completely irresponsible. I'm not fan of Trump but I'm all for peace and averting Armageddon.

I don't understand the bolded either.

Family Man

Banned
Daps
Hopefully my death will be quick and painless. Wouldn't mind if they dropped the bomb right here in Charlotte NC.

ⒶⓁⒾⒶⓈ

Doctors without Labcoats
Daps
Reppin
Payments accepted Obamacare,paypal and livestock

:snoop:Facts...its like people have the memory of an alcoholic rodent....

It was :obama: who provoked putin in with south Ossetia and then doubled down in Ukraine and Crimea and several rounds of sanctions and economic and diplomatic prodding.....

Last edited:

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%

It was :obama: who provoked putin in 08 with south Ossetia and then doubled down in Ukraine and Crimea and several rounds of sanctions and economic and diplomatic prodding.....

Much can be said of Obama.. but this Russian shyt isn't on him. Because it didn't start in 08.

Try after the fall of the SU in the 90s.. the west/usa/europe fukked the Russians over.

By the time you get to 95-97, the Russian military have already decided their ARE going to throw down. And they begin preparing to fight and win that war. Which they will.. win

ⒶⓁⒾⒶⓈ

Doctors without Labcoats
Daps
Reppin
Much can be said of Obama.. but this Russian shyt isn't on him. Because it didn't start in 08.

Try after the fall of the SU in the 90s.. the west/usa/europe fukked the Russians over.

By the time you get to 95-97, the Russian military have already decided their ARE going to throw down. And they begin preparing to fight and win that war. Which they will.. win
:manny: If we are going to be pedantic too many presidents since JFK been somewhat antagonistic towards them ....they probably did it to keep the arms race budgets as high as possible but Barry did something truly different...something that no other president had done before since WW2 ended...bringing troops and equipment right up to their back yard in those Baltic states

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
:manny: If we are going to be pedantic too many presidents since JFK been somewhat antagonistic towards them ....they probably did it to keep the arms race budgets as high as possible but Barry did something truly different...something that no other president had done before since WW2 ended...bringing troops and equipment right up to their back yard in those Baltic states

Nato pushed into Russia frontyard and doorstep in the 90s. You can't put that on Obama :yeshrug:

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika

It was :obama: who provoked putin in 08 with south Ossetia and then doubled down in Ukraine and Crimea and several rounds of sanctions and economic and diplomatic prodding.....

Obama was campaigning against McCain when Russia fought the war against Georgia, meaning Bush was president at the time. What the hell are you talking about that Obama provoked Putin in 2008?

Are you throwing "alternative facts" out there as usual? :francis:

ⒶⓁⒾⒶⓈ

Doctors without Labcoats
Daps
Reppin
Obama was campaigning against McCain when Russia fought the war against Georgia, meaning Bush was president at the time. What the hell are you talking about that Obama provoked Putin in 2008?

Are you throwing "alternative facts" out there as usual? :francis:
:ufdup:...Barry pretended like he was not part of the program but we all know how shyt went down once he took the wheel

PS i removed the 08...you happy now

MIKE SPLEAN

Superstar
Daps
"I'm great at war. The greatest. Believe me. I'm the guy you want in charge of a war. The generals? They know nothing. I know so much more than the generals. I'll call Putin and let him know our troop movements, just to be fair."
Link

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He is absolutely right only a matter of time if Trump is the president for the next 4 its gonna happen.

NvrCMyNut

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
War will be the natural consequence of isolationist and nationalist politics on a wide scale.

For NATO, EU, and the UN faults, it provided some safeguards from large scale conflicts ala WW2.

I don't believe and its obvious that there is a lack of conflicts. However, the type of wars where maybe re-instituting the draft is desired for example is another level. :whew:.
No, it will be a consequence of acelled gloablism, your posts suggests that is this process went unopposed everything would be alright, it wouldn't because it flies against basic human instincts.The up coming wars will be civil wars. I predict fighting breaks out in Europe in 2040-2050