Ex of Bride Crashes Wedding With Pics of Her Giving Head.

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
I made a SFW version for the brehs so you could basically get what the picture looks like without getting fired or whatever

3SguiDjh.jpg

This is fukked up as hell :laff:
I would legit catch a charge over this, it's one thing to say it but to have the he picture for my family to see... :demonic:

King Poetic

I’m Washed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
so i just saw other comments on twitter and they said she gave her ex dome 2 days before the wedding :snoop:

got damn..... she basically telling u your dikk is trash and she will have another dikk on the side because the main course is wack

:mjlol: spending money on this big ass wedding where u not going to get a refund....THE BIGGEST L PERIOD

1.. PAY FOR A BIG WEDDING, PROBABLY WEDDING RECEPTION AS WELL

2.. MARRIED A HOE

3.. THEN HER EX COMES IN DROPS PICS OF dikkS IN HER MOUTH IN FRONT OF FAM AND FRIENDS AND CO WORKERS

4.. HAVE TO PAY FOR THE DAMAGES WHERE THE WEDDING IS HELD

5... THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS SPENT ON A RING

6. FURNITURE AND DECORATIONS THAT WAS PROBABLY DONE FOR THE APARTMENT/HOUSE ALL A WASTE

NOTHING BUT LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL FOR THE REST OF HIS LIFE

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
so i just saw other comments on twitter and they said she gave her ex dome 2 days before the wedding :snoop:

got damn..... she basically telling u your dikk is trash and she will have another dikk on the side because the main course is wack

:mjlol: spending money on this big ass wedding where u not going to get a refund....THE BIGGEST L PERIOD

1.. PAY FOR A BIG WEDDING, PROBABLY WEDDING RECEPTION AS WELL

2.. MARRIED A HOE

3.. THEN HER EX COMES IN DROPS PICS OF dikkS IN HER MOUTH IN FRONT OF FAM AND FRIENDS AND CO WORKERS

4.. HAVE TO PAY FOR THE DAMAGES WHERE THE WEDDING IS HELD

5... THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS SPENT ON A RING

6. FURNITURE AND DECORATIONS THAT WAS PROBABLY DONE FOR THE APARTMENT/HOUSE ALL A WASTE

NOTHING BUT LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL FOR THE REST OF HIS LIFE

@Piff Perkins keep thinking spending big money on women though will always make you get tons more respect though :mjlol:

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
wait, so if you suck dikk from the side that automatically means you are getting gangbanged?

why not just show the whole gangbang then? :mjlol: you guys are oc with vivid imaginations.
Being on the side takin the picture even if your phone was in landscape mode or portrait mode, means her body would have been lateral in the photo but it wasn't, it was horizontal. That means whoever took the photo was directly in front of her, not off to the side.

She got a train run on her two days before her wedding. :wow: