Ex of Bride Crashes Wedding With Pics of Her Giving Head.

WheatThins

All Star
Daps
Being on the side takin the picture even if your phone was in landscape mode or portrait mode, means her body would have been lateral in the photo but it wasn't, it was horizontal. That means whoever took the photo was directly in front of her, not off to the side.

She got a train run on her two days before her wedding. :wow:

or maybe he just turned his phone to the side :francis:

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Regardless of when the photo was taken, shorty would have to go. His entire family saw the photos. They'll never see her in a good light again. Your best bet is to move on and find another woman.
If this was during a previous relationship I would disagree. It's embarrassing no doubt but if you're building something with someone this is not the end of the world. If your family is worth shyt, everyone would be beating the ex's ass for the disrespect. In my family I imagine everyone would feel bad for my girl in that situation or angry about what he did. Unless she is a pure virgin before marriage, it's a given she probably had sex before.

If she was cheating while engaged, it's a given she needs to :camby:

Marco Zen

Black Privilege
Daps
Reppin
The Other A
Think about how the groom felt man :snoop:

The level of anger after somebody told him what all the sudden commotion was about..

THE LEVEL OF ANGER HE was FEELING

nikkaz be drunk at weddings.. He probably was si mad he took a swing at every nikka with a drunk smirk on their face (40% of the room) thinking they were involved..

Like one of y'all said this was devastating on an epic scale

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
What dat mean :jbhmm:

Aint you pose to be a hoe for ya man or nah :jbhmm:
Yeah, but this picture was taken 2 days before her wedding

Doing shyt with your man = not a thot or a hoe

You just holdin it down for ya man

Throatin your ex that just has something that you need, 2 days before you wedding is a thot or a hoe

And you only do that for a certain typa nikka

I've been on both sides of that. The nikka a woman just has to have and she'll do what I say no matter where she is in life cause I got her hooked

And I've been the other guy who she's settling for but don't got QUITE what she needs or gets from the other nikka

And that's not gender Exclusive either. There's one girl in the world right now who could call me and I'd at the very least think about going to see her. Knowing that, I keep her far away from me just to avoid a fukkup.

raw

@GinaThatAintNoDamnPuppy!

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
If this was during a previous relationship I would disagree. It's embarrassing no doubt but if you're building something with someone this is not the end of the world. If your family is worth shyt, everyone would be beating the ex's ass for the disrespect. In my family I imagine everyone would feel bad for my girl in that situation or angry about what he did. Unless she is a pure virgin before marriage, it's a given she probably had sex before.

If she was cheating while engaged, it's a given she needs to :camby:

Nah.....instant bushes.....I know we living in the times of the Hoe but, nah :camby: Having sex before and having pictures of your wife sucking dikk all over every wedding table and the internet is two widely different things.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
Yeah, but this picture was taken 2 days before her wedding

Doing shyt with your man = not a thot or a hoe

You just holdin it down for ya man

Throatin your ex that just has something that you need, 2 days before you wedding is a thot or a hoe

And you only do that for a certain typa nikka

I've been on both sides of that. The nikka a woman just has to have and she'll do what I say.

And I've been the other guy who she's settling for but don't got QUITE what she needs or gets from the other nikka

raw

@GinaThatAintNoDamnPuppy!

Wayment wayment wayment

She was sucking her ex dikk two days before the wedding? :dead: Nevermind

M.O.N.E.Y.

No lie
Daps
Being on the side takin the picture even if your phone was in landscape mode or portrait mode, means her body would have been lateral in the photo but it wasn't, it was horizontal. That means whoever took the photo was directly in front of her, not off to the side.

She got a train run on her two days before her wedding. :wow:
This guy a forensic genius:wow: