"Everything is on the Table" - The Chicago Bulls 2023-24 Off-Season Thread

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:comeon:

LaVine is still on the roster, Vuc as well.

Regardless of what happens with them, Coby White is going to be the #1 option. Giddey isn't a bum either. You're trolling
we are firmly in play to be a bottom 5 team IMO

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
we are firmly in play to be a bottom 5 team IMO
To me, this is contingent on what they do with Zach and Vuc. If they are both on the team they won't be a 20 something win team which is what you are projecting by saying they are a bottom 5 team, and in @The G.O.D II case the worst team in the EAST.

I could see if the roster was Coby with everyone else being G-Leaguers, but that is not what's happening here.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
To me, this is contingent on what they do with Zach and Vuc. If they are both on the team they won't be a 20 something win team which is what you are projecting by saying they are a bottom 5 team, and in @The G.O.D II case the worst team in the EAST.

I could see if the roster was Coby with everyone else being G-Leaguers, but that is not what's happening here.
Spurs, Raptors, Griz are all going to take a jump. Portland should be a better too. We are in the mix with Pistons, Wizards, Hornets and I guess Nets as bottom teams. I assume Vuce will be dumped

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
:comeon:

LaVine is still on the roster, Vuc as well.

Regardless of what happens with them, Coby White is going to be the #1 option. Giddey isn't a bum either. You're trolling

The oft injured Zach who is doesn’t have any desire to be here? Vuc? :mjlol: I’ll be shocked if both guys are on the roster opening day. They just paid Pat. He’s getting more touches this year. P Giddey is fukking trash. We are awful. Garbage roster and no valuable assets

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
The oft injured Zach who is doesn’t have any desire to be here? Vuc? :mjlol: I’ll be shocked if both guys are on the roster opening day. They just paid Pat. He’s getting more touches this year. P Giddey is fukking trash. We are awful. Garbage roster and no valuable assets
Zach needs to look good and play well for any team to want him. Since he wants out, what are his alternatives?

Bulls are obviously in no rush to trade him now. They are comfortably under the luxury tax threshold and the roster is damn near set.

Don't be shocked, with the new CBA and players getting crunched already in deals, moving both LaVine and Vuc isn't a given before the start of the season. Who is trading for either of them right now?

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

Chicago Bulls Summer League Roster​

Matas Buzelis – 6’10” (F)
Julian Phillips – 6’8β€³ (F)
Adama Sanogo – 6’9β€³ (C)
Henri Drell – 6’9β€³ (F)
Andrew Funk – 6’5β€³ (G)
Marcus Domask – 6’6β€³ (G)
Garrison Brooks – 6’10” (C)
Chase Audige – 6’4β€³ (G)
Nathan Knight – 6’8β€³ (F/C)
Dereon Seabron – 6’7β€³ (G)
Javonte Smart – 6’4β€³ (G)
DJ Steward – 6’2β€³ (G)
Tyler Thomas – 6’3β€³ (G)

No Dalen Terry this year. He did look much improved towards the end of the season and like he belonged. Wouldn't have been too surprising if they had him play in the Summer tho.
@Brozay