"Everything is on the Table" - The Chicago Bulls 2023-24 Off-Season Thread

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
your new hero Duarte today in a loss vs. Croatia

15 points, 5/7 from 3. 4 rebounds, 4 assists

:stopitslime: duarte sucks.Ain’t enough plantano power in the world to make him a good nba player

Rather have this young cat over iso derozan hoggin ass but stop with this bullshyt

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
:stopitslime: duarte sucks.Ain’t enough plantano power in the world to make him a good nba player

Rather have this young cat over iso derozan hoggin ass but stop with this bullshyt
I stated facts not opinions :umad:

Duarte got you more picks than Giddey and shoots better.

There's gonna be one night where he goes off and scores 30 (and I mean it, just one night, but imma be here when it happens)

I'm Blackman

Prep time > Everything
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside of Gotham (Montgomery, AL)
I'm done with the tanking shyt. Wake me up when we finally get lucky in it. Spent years watching teams with better records than ours get higher picks than us. I'm tired of the draft crap shoot.

It's why I don't care about some draft compensation in this DeRozan trade. All I see is guys who will get drafted and sent to the windy city bulls. Give me a proven commodity.

this.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Are we officially the worst team in the east?
No. Unless the Bulls have significant injuries, I don't see teams like Washington, Detroit, Brooklyn being better.

Charlotte, Toronto and Atlanta could finish higher in the standings. But are those teams clearly better than Chicago? I don't know. I think they'll be in the same tier and be in the 30-35 win area.

The Bulls defense has to be WOAT status for them to be the worst team in the East IMO

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Buzelis - 19
Phillips - 20
Dalen - 21
Giddey - 21
Pat - 22
Coby - 24
Ayo - 24
Smith - 24
Bitim - 24
Ball - 26
Duarte - 27
Carter - 28
LaVine - 29
Vuc - 33
Craig - 33
Who knows what happens with the remaining vets on the roster, but looking at how this team is currently constructed, they have a more positional size and versatility...shooting is mid overall. Defense will be bad with the starting unit. Overall pace and style of play however should improve.

At this point, AK needs to move off Vuc and Zach to make sure they miss the Play-In. The argument for keeping Zach to rehab his value before the deadline makes more sense if you own your pick. Since they don't it's more complicated.

Is holding on to Zach for however long this season worth potentially losing your 1st in the 2025 draft?

Last edited:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
So NOW the bulls going to try and blow it up when they owe the spurs a pick huh
Cq5J1u.gif

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
No. Unless the Bulls have significant injuries, I don't see teams like Washington, Detroit, Brooklyn being better.

Charlotte, Toronto and Atlanta could finish higher in the standings. But are those teams clearly better than Chicago? I don't know. I think they'll be in the same tier and be in the 30-35 win area.

The Bulls defense has to be WOAT status for them to be the worst team in the East IMO

Washington and Brooklyn maybe. Detroit has better upside. I think last year was a combination of extremely young players and Monty Williams being a fukking moron. Last three teams are clearly better. I just can’t see a team with Pat Williams being the #1 option being anything more than 14 seed

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Washington and Brooklyn maybe. Detroit has better upside. I think last year was a combination of extremely young players and Monty Williams being a fukking moron. Last three teams are clearly better. I just can’t see a team with Pat Williams being the #1 option being anything more than 14 seed
:comeon:

LaVine is still on the roster, Vuc as well.

Regardless of what happens with them, Coby White is going to be the #1 option. Giddey isn't a bum either. You're trolling