Everyone whos upset about John legend winning sexiest man alive, What man you think shouldve won it?

Daps
Yall are gonna stop slandering my city on here on fruits:birdman:

Yes, your city and fruity go hand in hand, and that bird man smiley was the perfect exclamation point

19f9dbf2f7c07a0ccb06e115d56ef780.jpg

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
super facts. it hasn't come up in my "sister circle" at all. idgaf about this- there's much better looking men than John Legend in my neighborhood. He's real ordinary. I didn't know that "sexist man alive" label existed until this thread- that's white people shyt. John Legend gives off wild flamingo vibes to me anyway. most of those "Hollywood" types do.

I see what you did there. :mjgrin:

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
I...dont care. You know celebrities pay for these titles from magazines.

Remember when that Indian chick that used to be pushed was called the "most beautiful woman in the world". It's so ridiculous. She was alright but no one would call her the most beautiful ignoring the subjectivity of a label and it's obviously just an attempt to get good press by the celeb themselves or their publicist doing it on their behalf.

I'm more attractive than baggy eyed John legend. So you know that shyt is bought a d paid for.

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
The women at my job were talking about it and the general consensus was that he's cute but not sexiest man alive cute. He has no real sex appeal outside of his voice, no muscle tone,no facial hair, no nothing.:yeshrug:

Calling someone the sexiest person alive in itself is a ridiculous thing in the first place though. Too subjective.

Why were you involved in the conversation?