Everyone whos upset about John legend winning sexiest man alive, What man you think shouldve won it?

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
Im not upset, it's just obvious a pandering political/instersectional selection.

He's been anti-Trump/anti-R Kelly/anti-MJ/anti-Kanye the past year...nothing about his "sexy appeal" was in this selection.

Yall pay attention...if they selecting "sexiness" based on activism.........beware..........they will put in a transformer selection in Sexiest Man or Woman in upcoming editions...and don't be surprised if the transformer is selected #1. They using Legend as the jumpoff point...:unimpressed: :dame:
Bookmark this shyt so we can revisit it in 5 years when this inevitably happens

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
By talking to a few lady friends and My lady alot of them said Michael B Jordan should have got it over John legend if your were going for another black dude.

There words not mine

:hubie:

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Who cares enough about this bullshyt to be outraged? :dahell: it hasn’t even come up in convos with women, let alone brehs

mr.africa

Veteran
Daps
is this people magazines's sexiest man
did we not find out a few years ago, that this shyt is not voted, but that some old cac woman decides these things.
i guess they decided to give it to black man for once
:gurl::gurl:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Who cares enough about this bullshyt to be outraged? :dahell: it hasn’t even come up in convos with women, let alone brehs
super facts. it hasn't come up in my "sister circle" at all. idgaf about this- there's much better looking men than John Legend in my neighborhood. He's real ordinary. I didn't know that "sexist man alive" label existed until this thread- that's white people shyt. John Legend gives off wild flamingo vibes to me anyway. most of those "Hollywood" types do.

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
On the surface this seems like an Atlanta thread but it’s really making fun of the men who were upset that he won. Why as a man would you care about who won sexiest man of the year? Was he not sexy enough for yall?
Yall are gonna stop slandering my city on here on fruits:birdman: