Everyone talks about how to "get" women on here but what about KEEPING a woman?

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
I rarely if ever see anyone talk about what they do to keep their woman happy. shyt half the time the men on here say they don't even care about their woman's happiness. Women haters need not reply.

Getting women is easy. What do you guys do to keep your baby happy? Women what do you do to keep your man happy?

I would have to say being spontaneous every now and then while showing appreciation for her is a great way to keep her happy. Great sex doesn't hurt either.

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
Some of them don't know shyt, because they are too busy complaining
about us and deflecting their own deeds off of themselves.

Thing is,I've been a woman a long, long time, and I have never
been this complicated, but maybe that's just me.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
why is a tranny giving advice on women :rudy:
I'm not a tranny and even if I was it has nothing to do with the TOPIC.

Simplicity is the best sometimes. :salute:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps

I can't front, most women can be very complicated. Let me ask you this though. Why do women sometimes refuse to verbalize their feelings and expect men to read their minds about shyt. Like I shoulda known she didn't want me to go out wit my boys even though she said it was fine. :mindblown:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
kill her self esteem and convince of her she wont be able to do better :myman:

Man that's so fukked up. :to: I couldn't even imagine doing that shyt. I try my hardest to let her know she's my angel. My queen. My goddess. :inlove:

Your method might be good for how do you say "jumpoffs" and "side pieces" though to keep them "in check".

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Yeah, you a simple bytch.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
I can't front, most women can be very complicated. ;et me ask you this though. Why do women sometimes refuse to verbalize their feelings and expect men to read their minds about shyt. Like I shoulda known she didn't want me to go out wit my boys even though she said it was fine. :mindblown:

Man I hate that shyt. I'll never understand women. Even when you think you've got it all figured out they switch signs on you like Weezy.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
why would anyone want to keep a depreciating nagging asset?

so much women in the world, like a car lease for a couple years if necessary, then hand it in and let some other nikka have it :youngsabo:

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I haven't come across one worth keeping. They all whiney bytches. i got enough issues with out a bytch crying about why i don't spend time with her. bytch I'm at work. Why we don't do what so and so do. They fukkin bums yo.

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
I can't front, most women can be very complicated. Let me ask you this though. Why do women sometimes refuse to verbalize their feelings and expect men to read their minds about shyt. Like I shoulda known she didn't want me to go out wit my boys even though she said it was fine. :mindblown:

Because she expects her man to be perceptive, or in our terms, whether we want to admit it or not, a mind-reader. Which is next to impossible.

I do give guys credit though, yall don't fall for the tantrums, brattiness or unreasonableness.

My kinda man :myman:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps

Man I hate that shyt. I'll never understand women. Even when you think you've got it all figured out they switch signs on you like Weezy.

And then hit you wit the stank attitude when you get home. :why: Like mufukka you told me to go have fun. :wtf: