I wouldn't even lead you on Monty
bugs-begging-o.gif

<33

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
Moderators :cape: for new female members and deleting nude pics at the speed of light

where was all thisi concern when one of our original female members @ClassyME was having her nudes put on youtube and gifs spread all over the site?

I'm just gonna assume people like @His_Excellence_Reincar or @Keith Harrow have actively decided to protect all of our female brehbies equally and have not picked favorites on what females are worth caping for and having pics deleted and who arent

Tell me they didn't just pull a cape job while the classyme thread was stickied from my memory. :camby:

Selective :cape:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
wait wait wait...this bish is claiming to be an officer? :laugh: the :duck:
i dont know

for some reason alot of females going into the military are dumb as fukk'

my 1st deployment in Iraq, I found a CD while looking for a blank one in the ops tent, that had nude pics that my female XO took of herself.

She was my homegirl and my partna was fukking her so i just gave it back to her. But if i was ruthless i could have fukked her whole career and marriage up

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
i dont know

my 1st deployment in Iraq, I found a CD while looking for a blank one in the ops tent, that had nude pics that my female XO took of herself.

She was my homegirl and my partna was fukking her so i just gave it back to her. But if i was ruthless i could have fukked her whole career and marriage up

From my experience in service a lot of people in the military are dumb outside of being able to fulfill their position, so perhaps she is telling the truth :ehh:

still these are our heroes :pachaha:

brickfare

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
north north
coulda sworn i followed her on twitter a while, if it's the same gal i'm pretty sure she's real

but yeah, more pics, less arguing, pls

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
i dont know

That Avi picture my nikka.....

46680043_omg_reaction_gif.gif