Everyone please welcome my future babymama "PicoRoscoe" to the site

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Ladies please keep your internet thoughts and actions more pure. Its so demonic when a fleeting moment of youthful ignorance can have devastating consequences on the livlihood of friends.

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants
Moderators :cape: for new female members and deleting nude pics at the speed of light

where was all thisi concern when one of our original female members @ClassyME was having her nudes put on youtube and gifs spread all over the site?

I'm just gonna assume people like @His_Excellence_Reincar or @Keith Harrow have actively decided to protect all of our female brehbies equally and have not picked favorites on what females are worth caping for and having pics deleted and who arent

Seedz

Hate White People
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Moderators :cape: for new female members and deleting nude pics at the speed of light

where was all thsi concern when one of our original female members @ClassyME was having her nudes put on youtube and gifs spread all over the site?

What was posted? Just that picture of big breasts that has the same skin tone as Pico? That picture has always been a known fake.

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps

where was all thisi concern when one of our original female members @ClassyME was having her nudes put on youtube and gifs spread all over the site?

I'm just gonna assume people like @His_Excellence_Reincar or @Keith Harrow have actively decided to protect all of our female brehbies equally and have not picked favorites on what females are worth caping for and having pics deleted and who arent
yo stop fukkin snitching

get mad fukk nikka

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants
What was posted? Just that picture of big breasts that has the same skin tone as Pico? That picture has always been a known fake.

yeah that was the one. Mod's deleted it from the post a few pages ago and took it out of everyone who quoted it

just find it odd because you rarely see caping like that for females who been here from the jump, not to mention those who just joined days ago

if its fake I wonder why they are on search and destroy mode with it, they also deleted another thread made before this one with the same pics

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
this nikka always fukkin capin

weird ass faq

you play for the other team

Seedz

Hate White People
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yeah that was the one. Mod's deleted it from the post a few pages ago and took it out of everyone who quoted it

just find it odd because you rarely see caping like that for females who been here from the jump, not to mention those who just joined days ago

if its fake I wonder why they are on search and destroy mode with it, they also deleted another thread made before this one with the same pics

Probably because it looks believable.

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants
Probably because it looks believable.

My point is there is some futuristic caping going on for this new girl :lupe:

Yet fat fukks like HuskiesOwn can drop a real nude he uploaded to youtube himself and made a gif of and it'll get to sit

Have y'all been able to confirm at the IC if this version of her here is real?

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants
this nikka always fukkin capin

weird ass faq

you play for the other team

stop crying for my attention you bloated ass fukk boy, I already ended you once this week

Go post in the womens thread 100 times seeking validation or make more fake text convos of sea otters you're eating out on their period, you beach ball shaped duck-hunting tranny fukking fakkit