Everyday Life in an Early West African Empire

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y'all some c00ns. :snoop:

I make an informative thread about West African Kingdoms and yall ain't discussing this shyt.

The information in this video talks about West Africans in the year 1000 AD writing checks to one another as a form of payment. The existence of checks means the existence of a banking system in medieval West Africa.

GodsPerspective

Superstar
Daps

I make an informative thread about West African Kingdoms and yall ain't discussing this shyt.

The information in this video talks about West Africans in the year 1000 AD writing checks to one another as a form of payment. The existence of checks means the existence of a banking system in medieval West Africa.

:ohhh: K I'm watching this

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ohhh: K I'm watching this

Mali Empire was the shyt. Considered by most historians the RICHEST and MOST ADVANCED civilization on earth in the 1300s. While the Europeans were in the dark ages living in their own filth, Africans had modern cities with more people living in it than London (at that time). The residential buildings were 2 floors with indoor plumbing and toilets.

nikkas need to realize that Africa was at the top of the world as late as the 1300 and 1400s. Europe only reason took off in the 1500s after they kicked the Moors out and benefited of the civilization they kick started.

Just as Ancient Greece owes its existence to Kemet, modern Europe owes its existence to the Moors.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps

The Root
The place for mature discussion of Race, Racism, Social Issues, Culture, Identity & more. A wide variety of topics relating to ethnicity in America and around the world.

The Locker Room

Life and Relationship Advice. Random Off Topic and Less Serious Discussions.

Get your feeling hurt brehs because you posted in the wrong sub forum. Probably don't even post in the roots or higher learning. Fake outrage.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
So this thread has hundreds of replies and thousands of views: How Advance were African Civilizations before European Colonialism??

While my thread that basically shows how Medieval Africa was more advanced than anywhere in Medieval Europe has no replies or views. I wonder why...:stopitslime:

West Africa in the 1300s had cities larger than any in Europe at the same time. West Africa had a banking system with checks being honored hundreds of years before anything close to it arose in Europe. West Africa had residential buildings in large cities that were 2 stories tall with indoor toilets and plumbing while Europeans in London and Paris at the same time were shytting in the streets.

The amount of ignorance and undercover agents on this site is embarrassing. Watch as this thread continues to be ignored. :martin:

cole phelps

Superstar
Daps
Hey what's some good books on west africa I'm trying to learn more about it don't know where to start

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Where do nikkas think the Moors came from? They just didn't spring out of the desert and civilize Europe. They came from the these advanced empires in North and West Africa that were far ahead of all other nations on Earth at the same time.

West Africa (in particular the Mali Empire) was the most advanced region on the planet as late as 1300-1400 AD. They had more wealth and knowledge that anyone on earth. They not only civilized Europe but also sailed to the Americas and traded with the natives.

Whites have totally turned history on its head. Africa was the most advanced place on earth from the beginning on human history up until the last few hundreds years.