Everyday i wake up and thank God that He invented weight lifting

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
been lifting since age 12, im never gon stop :wow:

I remember when I was 10, I use to do push ups and sit ups every night (I wanted abs and a chest, but a younging was husky) I even had a lil barbell set at that age (it was basic sand weights and the bar couldn't have been more than 10 lbs) but I worked with it :krs:

Walked into the living room shirtless, flexed, and told mom I was gonna be "buff" when I got older.

momma I made it :mjcry:

Daps
been lifting since age 12, im never gon stop :wow:

I remember when I was 10, I use to do push ups and sit ups every night (I wanted abs and a chest, but a younging was husky) I even had a lil barbell set at that age (it was basic sand weights and the bar couldn't have been more than 10 lbs) but I worked with it :krs:

Walked into the living room shirtless, flexed, and told mom I was gonna be "buff" when I got older.

momma I made it :mjcry:

:mjcry:

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
I don't know how people not hit the gym
If I go three days without working out...my body starts feeling weird
Breh if I go three days without hitting the lab I start feeling chubby and weak. I can't even fathom an excuse I'd make to myself to take three days off though.

Black Ball

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mighty LBC
Yall speaking the gospel truth in here. I'm in that bytch 7 days a week. If I miss even one day I can feel the difference physically, spiritually, & mentally. shyt throws everything off. I don't even think I can take a shyt without hitting my gym session for the day.

The gym alone provides self control I wouldn't normally have. I'd be a mess without it.:mjcry:

I remember when I had the stomach flu/food poisoning sometime last year for a whole week. I was still in that bytch everyday faithfully at 5am. I don't didn't do nothing in there but sleep, take a shower, then get dressed for work. I was too afraid of missing a day and getting out of my routine. shyt is real out here.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Yall speaking the gospel truth in here. I'm in that bytch 7 days a week. If I miss even one day I can feel the difference physically, spiritually, & mentally. shyt throws everything off. I don't even think I can take a shyt without hitting my gym session for the day.

The gym alone provides self control I wouldn't normally have. I'd be a mess without it.:mjcry:

I remember when I had the stomach flu/food poisoning sometime last year for a whole week. I was still in that bytch everyday faithfully at 5am. I don't didn't do nothing in there but sleep, take a shower, then get dressed for work. I was too afraid of missing a day and getting out of my routine. shyt is real out here.
On days of from work I schedule everything around the gym
Lol
Even on vcay..hotel better have s nice gym