"Every phone call you make is recorded, saved and stored.......

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
Now that you know this information whats the plan? What is anyone here gonna do about it? Not a damn thing :stopitslime:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
if it isnt admissible in court in gonna keep doing drug deals on my cell phone like a big boss :mjpls:

Yeah ok:laff:...they'll just pretend they showed up to your house on a tip or randomly and just catch you with the drugs on you and that phone call won't be important to provide in court:why:

I doubt they record every call,but they probaly do profile as usual and if you've ever said the wrong thing to the wrong person,or if u on the innanets talkin real tuff and anti government they probaly tracking thatt IP address,finding out who u are and tapping the hell outta your phone.

omnifax

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kalamazoo, MI #ADOS
Man I remember reading in Wired magazine like a year ago about this facility. They talked about how it all came to fruition after 9/11. I didn't listen to the video but just reading the stats on how many servers and how much hard drive space they will have in the facility is mind boggling. I think they were saying they could literally store every piece of information on the internet and continually add more daily and not run out of space for years. It's a shame so much of that data crunching power is going to be wasted because from what I remember from the article they aren't looking for suspicious phrases, emails, texts, or phone calls they are going to get them all.

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Cell phone calls are considered "over the air" so a wiretap is not needed to record your conversation or use it against you in court

You don't talk shop over a cellphone anyway
marlo.jpg

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
That guy saying 'there is a way' to find out what was said and the government recording all calls are two really separate things.

Everything is recorded. They have basically bottomless storage databases, that they store this stuff on. All communications in America are recorded by the government period.

They don't have the manpower to actually monitor every single phone call. but every single thing you've said on a phone or typed in a email, since like 1999 is stored on a massive database. They can go back and search for whatever they want, whenever they want.

Sure it's not permissible in most cases to use this stuff in court, but it can lead them right to you.

Under construction by contractors with top-secret clearances, the blandly named Utah Data Center is being built for the National Security Agency. A project of immense secrecy, it is the final piece in a complex puzzle assembled over the past decade. Its purpose: to intercept, decipher, analyze, and store vast swaths of the world’s communications as they zap down from satellites and zip through the underground and undersea cables of international, foreign, and domestic networks. The heavily fortified $2 billion center should be up and running in September 2013. Flowing through its servers and routers and stored in near-bottomless databases will be all forms of communication, including the complete contents of private emails, cell phone calls, and Google searches, as well as all sorts of personal data trails—parking receipts, travel itineraries, bookstore purchases, and other digital “pocket litter.” It is, in some measure, the realization of the “total information awareness” program created during the first term of the Bush administration—an effort that was killed by Congress in 2003 after it caused an outcry over its potential for invading Americans’ privacy.

The NSA Is Building the Country's Biggest Spy Center (Watch What You Say) | Threat Level | Wired.com

Keep selling dope on that iphone though :jawalrus:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pyGORSKQ5E]Rick Ross - 9 Piece (Even Deeper) [Official Music Video] W/ LYRICS - YouTube[/ame]

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
Man I remember reading in Wired magazine like a year ago about this facility. They talked about how it all came to fruition after 9/11. I didn't listen to the video but just reading the stats on how many servers and how much hard drive space they will have in the facility is mind boggling. I think they were saying they could literally store every piece of information on the internet and continually add more daily and not run out of space for years. It's a shame so much of that data crunching power is going to be wasted because from what I remember from the article they aren't looking for suspicious phrases, emails, texts, or phone calls they are going to get them all.

Im pretty sure that article I just posted was what you were talking about. that shyt is mind bending :ohlawd:

beezy

Old Member
Daps
Reppin
guala guala island
No they dont
mysmilie_3788.gif

There would be no point; theyre not even in the business of law enforcement. and do you think they even have the manpower it would take to sit there and worry bout listenin to benign phone calls for no reason? do you think they would even have the resources to store all that data? we're talkin bout a RIDICULOUS amount of data that would cost millions to maintain.. and suppose they did; for what? and lastly there are laws that govern what they can and cant do; i.e. encroaching on US citizens 4th amendment rights FOR NO REASON. this is just silly :heh:

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
YOU CALLS ARE RECORDED AND STORED. THING IS ONLY FOR A SMALL AMOUNT OF TIME. FBI WAS ABLE TO GET THAT CALL BECAUSE OF THE SMALL AMOUNT OF TIME BEFORE THEY HAD HIS NAME. HAD IT BEEN LIKE A WEEK DOWN THE LINE THE CALL WOULDN'T BUT UP THERE UNLESS IT WAS FLAGGED FOR SOME REASON. THE AMOUNT OF STORAGE NEED FOR THAT WOULD BE BEYOND RETARDED. ONE LOOK AT ONE OF GOOGLE'S STORAGE FACILITIES WOULD GIVE YOU AN IDEA OF HOW MUCH IN RESOURCES THE GOVERNMENT WOULD HAVE TO PUT INTO SOMETHING LIKE THAT.

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
JUST SOME NAPKIN MATH ON THIS.

500MB IS ABOUT 81/2HRS OF AUDIO. THAT'S ABOUT 1 SHIFT IN CALL CENTER. MULTIPLY THAT BY THE NUMBER OF PHONES ON THAT DIALER. 150 SOUNDS LIKE A ROUND NUMBER. THAT'S 75000MB OF SPACE, 75GIGS (YES I KNOW I'M NOT USING THE BINARY NUMBER). 75 GIGS IN AN 8HR PERIOD IN 1 OFFICE BUILDING. ALMOST 10 GIGS AN HOUR.