"Every phone call you make is recorded, saved and stored.......

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
is there a source of any of this ? or is this one of alex jones buddy?

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I don't think thats true, at all, you can look up how long they keep records of your calls/texts, it's public knowledge. And, if theres no signed, official, warrant on a wiretap, and you aren't on some terrorist shyt which supersedes everything, the evidence is inadmissible for an indictment, and a conviction.

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
I can definitely believe this especially if they think you are up to some criminal activity. They can monitor what you do on the computer, so why wouldn't they be able to hear what you talk about? Just like they made everyone who didn't have cable, have to get a black box to view tv. That was just weird to me at the time and still is. But im a conspiracy theorist so i find fault in anything fishy.

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
I don't think thats true, at all, you can look up how long they keep records of your calls/texts, it's public knowledge. And, if theres no signed, official, warrant on a wiretap, and you aren't on some terrorist shyt which supersedes everything, the evidence is inadmissible for an indictment, and a conviction.

Last edited by a moderator:

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
i believe there are filters that will record a conversation if you say something suspicious but not every conversation

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
if it isnt admissible in court im gonna keep doing drug deals on my cell phone like a big boss :mjpls:

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
That guy saying 'there is a way' to find out what was said and the government recording all calls are two really separate things.

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
That guy saying 'there is a way' to find out what was said and the government recording all calls are two really separate things.

do tell. So how would they be able to find that out without a recording of it? You are aware that the place mentioned in the first video does exsist right?