Every other commercial on Hulu has overweight Black women in it

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
Why she gotta be a blk obese single mom?
Black women brought this on themselves when they became the fattest demographic in the country. :francis:

Graph-2rev.jpg

Combination of anti-"fat shaming" rhetoric +the bad bytch movement + the destruction of the black nuclear family + "thick" nonsense. :francis:

Gizza

Can’t find a job, YOU can rap at least
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norcal
Combination of anti-"fat shaming" rhetoric +the bad bytch movement + the destruction of the black nuclear family + "thick" nonsense. :francis:

That hella sad fa real, they don’t care? 50+ yrs shows it’s not logical so why indulge in that mindset regardless of social level?

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
This is one of those issues that won't leave everyone satisfied.

If you have thin women, plus size women will feel like you aren't making ads featuring "real women".

If you have plus size women, people will feel as if there's some type of agenda behind featuring these type of women.

The agenda, imo, is and has always been profit. Marketing dollars are spent and research is done to know who your target market is.

Lonely women spend money. Make ads that feature women who look like your target market.

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
If you’re seeing fat women in your Hulu ads, it’s because of the algorithm. All I ever get are ads for soap, cars and food and the occasional Spanish advertisement (I’m not sure why 😆)

• Dap
Reactions: TEH

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Black women brought this on themselves when they became the fattest demographic in the country. :francis:

Graph-2rev.jpg

Seeing fat black women in every other commercial is reflective of seeing every other black woman in real life being a fatty too. :manny:

But coli dudes will call you gay if you'd rather scale a mountain than fukk a mountain named Lizzo. :beli:

57%, that is fukking crazy

Son Goku

Daps
57%, that is fukking crazy

:francis:

Only thing rarer than seeing a brehette in the gym is seeing an Arab or an Indian woman. :mjcry:

Beckys be in there tryna build that whooty.
Asian women show up tryna digivolve into PAAGs.
Spicy cacettes show up.
I assume Arab women can't leave the house alone and Indian women are too lazy to go.

It's almost like black women said f it and don't show up because they know dudes will still beat and call them "thick". I almost never see them pick up something heavy or go hard at the cardio. :dahell:

And I don't wanna hear nothing about them not having free time. If you got free time to be a bad bytch, got free time to go to brunch, got free time to shop or hit the club or go to the show or the concert, you got time for the gym. :usure:

Son Goku

Daps
That hella sad fa real, they don’t care? 50+ yrs shows it’s not logical so why indulge in that mindset regardless of social level?

You tell me.

Look at the gym threads and see how many brehettes are about their business, then compare that to the energy they put into other bullshyt on here and extrapolate. :francis:

Son Goku

Daps
Issa brehette in the weight room outchea y’all! :gladbron:

Unfortunately she’s two double burgers with cheese away and her breh had her slawed out on the Smith machine “squatting”. :snoop: