Every girl I've have talked to.....

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, 23 is about the age where it gets harder to find a black woman without a kid. My girl from HS got pregnant my freshman year of college, that was a close one....

:whoo:

She ended up getting an abortion though.

The next girl I talked to ended up getting married like a year after we broke up and had a baby. That's exactly why I was broke it off with her though, cause she wanted a serious relationship when I was just on the rebound and wanted to just smash that. When she told me that she marked down every day I hit it in her calender I was like... :what:

And let her down easy... but I ain't gonna front that freak in her was just dying to let loose on a nikka, so I helped her out.

:shaq:

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas

Every girl ive been with or have talked to in the sense of gettin to know em etc is preg or has kids now.
All my ex's, jumpoffs, EVERYONE.
Im just out here like :wow:

Just a sign of getting older breh. Every chick I dealt with has kids... except 2, one is a youngin :lolbron: other cant have kids :youngsabo:
Breh I'm waiting for my highschool loves to me grandmoms... One is close she 34 and her daughter is 14. 3 more years she could be a gmom, cuz her daughter bad, is being raised by her grandmom.

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
Girls spend their early years wilding out and getting smutted out. After 21 when their looks start to wane, thats when they start slowing down

Chicks be trying to settle down from around 23-25, their ideal age for them to get married and start a family is like 27/28. So yea, they are doing all this shyt on purpose Gzz :shaq:

Use this knowledge to ya advantage and get in where you fit in :lolbron: