Every girl I've have talked to.....

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
every girl i've seriously dated has gotten pregnant after being with me except for one. if she fukks around and gets pregnant im gonna have to question the strength of my sperm cause i hit none of these broads with a rubber on.

illadope

きんが
Daps
every girl i've seriously dated has gotten pregnant after being with me except for one. if she fukks around and gets pregnant im gonna have to question the strength of my sperm cause i hit none of these broads with a rubber on.

I know i aint shootin blanks im just smart bout things. The day i get someone preg randomly imma take the coli on Maury cuz i wont believe it

big bun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is pregnant :merchant:

None them kids mine cuz I only messed with a few of em but everyone out here havin kids. Even the "smart" ones.

Im startin to feel like that :flabbynsick: uncle goin to barbecues and shyt now.

Females in the Springs love being pregnant lol

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
u look like a nerd who thinks he's tuff........

and why are you typing in orange? thats the perfect way to get your posts ignored

illadope

きんが
Daps
u look like a nerd who thinks he's tuff........

and why are you typing in orange? thats the perfect way to get your posts ignored

:troll: <- thats a nerd

& I got my stuff orange cuz my vbulletin theme is black.

But its whatever lol If im a nerd to you then cool :yeshrug:

I pick shyt up
Daps
Reppin
Vixens, Mascara's, Mary-Ann's
By the time I was 21-22 all the women except about 6 from my graduating class were either preggo or at least one deep..

That number today is down to 3..

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
Women have their fun in their late teens and 20s, men have their fun in their 30s. Don't sweat it :yes:, it's a good thing that you don't have any kids. Do you and get your paper right, then snag you a dime piece youngster.

illadope

きんが
Daps
Women have their fun in their late teens and 20s, men have their fun in their 30s. Don't sweat it :yes:, it's a good thing that you don't have any kids. Do you and get your paper right, then snag you a dime piece youngster.

I dont wanna end up on a reality tv show though :sadcam: