Every girl I've have talked to.....

illadope

きんが
Daps
Is pregnant :merchant:

None them kids mine cuz I only messed with a few of em but everyone out here havin kids. Even the "smart" ones.

Im startin to feel like that :flabbynsick: uncle goin to barbecues and shyt now.

illadope

きんが
Daps
They lost

Son they sure did. I started gettin up with this girl from back in the day. Started talkin to me after she got a divorce & today she decided to tell me that shes 5 months preg from her ex.

Im like thanks god for giving me physical forsight :smugdraper: but at the same time Im like :ohhh: cuz shes cool peoples na mean?

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs

Son they sure did. I started gettin up with this girl from back in the day. Started talkin to me after she got a divorce & today she decided to tell me that shes 5 months preg from her ex.

Im like thanks god for giving me physical forsight :smugdraper: but at the same time Im like :ohhh: cuz shes cool peoples na mean?

She's not cool peoples, she below you.

illadope

きんが
Daps
She's not cool peoples, she below you.

:krs:

Hahaha I feel ya. Damn man shes the most intellectual girl ive had a conversation with out here too. I literally :snoop: when she told me. MAybe I can get some pregnant puss :gladbron:

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs

:krs:

Hahaha I feel ya. Damn man shes the most intellectual girl ive had a conversation with out here too. I literally :snoop: when she told me. MAybe I can get some pregnant puss :gladbron:

Hmm, i feel you. You might as well get it NOW. When that baby starts to get older she will change, for the worst :scusthov: