Every G-Unit affiliated mixtape ever released.

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
You already got all of there content
I know:mjgrin:
332.jpg

old boy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
oh ok, the site is down? shame was gonna get busy, but one thing is bothering me..

does anybody know the name of a yayo song with fif singing the hook "tony yayooo, yayo, yayo, yayoooo"

and in the last verse he talks about the chicks he would fukk and mentions nfl cheerleaders..

downloaded this off kazaa back in 03, lost it and can't remember the song title for shyt. been looking for this forever

Jimmy Two-Times™

Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
need a reup for the g unit tapes, young buck and Lloyd banks mixtapes were the best
Not a fan of Lloyd Banks' mixtapes after the first 4:manny:

After his voice went all shot from the alcohol I couldn't mess with Banks like that anymore. :sadcam:

Try RUtracker for Banks' mixtapes his catalogue should be there:jbhmm:

Jimmy Two-Times™

Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
oh ok, the site is down? shame was gonna get busy, but one thing is bothering me..

does anybody know the name of a yayo song with fif singing the hook "tony yayooo, yayo, yayo, yayoooo"

and in the last verse he talks about the chicks he would fukk and mentions nfl cheerleaders..

downloaded this off kazaa back in 03, lost it and can't remember the song title for shyt. been looking for this forever
"Face Down"

It's an unreleased song from 2000 before 50 got shot because 50 sounds like he can articulate his words properly which he can't do now obviously. I could be wrong but it's def from 2000/2001.

It's from a Cut Master C mixtape. He, Whoo Kid, and DJ Clue were the ones to blow 50 which is why they have so many exclusives not on other mixtapes.

Jimmy Two-Times™

Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
@old boy

The original for, "Face Down" is from a Cut Master C mixtape but I could never find which one in particular as he has so many.

Here's the DJ tagged version and the untagged version that 50 Cent put on, 'Classic 50 Cent' (his very first mixtape from 2000 that he sold on his website).:wow:

MEGA

Jimmy Two-Times™

Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!

It's called, "Face Down".

fukking classic.

That's one of the first songs I ever heard from 50 in the early 00s.

In the UK he was probably the biggest underground emcee and you knew he was gonna do something big.

His wave in the Summer of 2002 up until early 2004 are my favourite years in Hip-Hop.:wow:

LieutenantDan

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's called, "Face Down".

fukking classic.

That's one of the first songs I ever heard from 50 in the early 00s.

In the UK he was probably the biggest underground emcee and you knew he was gonna do something big.

His wave in the Summer of 2002 up until early 2004 are my favourite years in Hip-Hop.:wow:

This song should've been on an album

old boy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
"Face Down"

It's an unreleased song from 2000 before 50 got shot because 50 sounds like he can articulate his words properly which he can't do now obviously. I could be wrong but it's def from 2000/2001.

It's from a Cut Master C mixtape. He, Whoo Kid, and DJ Clue were the ones to blow 50 which is why they have so many exclusives not on other mixtapes.

:blessed: lol that's it, dear god that's it! i was googling all types of shyt for years "50 sings tony yayo in hook" and "tony yayo nfl cheerleaders" to no avail. couldn't remember anything else about the song, thanks so much bro, truly

yeah it probably is from 2001 or so because i was away from new york and not up on the latest mixtapes like i was in the 90's. a lot of g unit stuff i caught up to later on in 2002

and yes the summer of 2002 was special. i remember getting 50 cent is the future for free at a promotional event, played it back to front over and over again day after day. in between that and styles p gangster and a gentleman i was fed for real

old boy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
@old boy

The original for, "Face Down" is from a Cut Master C mixtape but I could never find which one in particular as he has so many.

Here's the DJ tagged version and the untagged version that 50 Cent put on, 'Classic 50 Cent' (his very first mixtape from 2000 that he sold on his website).:wow:

MEGA

thanks for providing the download jimmy

hopefully i can pay you back later if you need anything

probably won't be 50/g unit related because i think you have everything lol

Jimmy Two-Times™

Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
:blessed: lol that's it, dear god that's it! i was googling all types of shyt for years "50 sings tony yayo in hook" and "tony yayo nfl cheerleaders" to no avail. couldn't remember anything else about the song, thanks so much bro, truly

yeah it probably is from 2001 or so because i was away from new york and not up on the latest mixtapes like i was in the 90's. a lot of g unit stuff i caught up to later on in 2002

and yes the summer of 2002 was special. i remember getting 50 cent is the future for free at a promotional event, played it back to front over and over again day after day. in between that and styles p gangster and a gentleman i was fed for real
The Lox, G-Unit and Dipset era is probably the most competitive since Biggie and 2Pac whether commercially or musically they made each other push.

Styles P in the early 00s was top 10.

Killa was top 10.

Max B. had the the wave for a minute.

I'll never forget the fukkery.:picard::wow::blessed: