Every G-Unit affiliated mixtape ever released.

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
need a reup for the g unit tapes, young buck and Lloyd banks mixtapes were the best
www.rutracker.org

You need to use Google Translator since the site is only in Russian (obviously) and create a free account. Use a throwaway email address like a temp-email too. Google will store ya password.

It has MP3 320kbps and lossless music and films.

Complete discographies and it is all on a private server so torrents stay up and Russia doesn't really give a fukk about piracy so that site ain't going nowhere it's been there for about 15 years already.

It's got rares and everything.

Eat!

blackjedi

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Planet far away with the palm leaves
www.rutracker.org

You need to use Google Translator since the site is only in Russian (obviously) and create a free account. Use a throwaway email address like a temp-email too. Google will store ya password.

It has MP3 320kbps and lossless music and films.

Complete discographies and it is all on a private server so torrents stay up and Russia doesn't really give a fukk about piracy so that site ain't going nowhere it's been there for about 15 years already.

It's got rares and everything.

Eat!
Thank u :blessed: but its not the all of the mixtapes but i have to be satisfied

Jimmy Two-Times™

Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
young buck and Lloyd Banks mixtapes were the best
Young Buck's were miles better. I even enjoyed Tony Yayo's mixtapes more than Banks.

Banks missed me after 2006 when his voice went all shot to shyt sounding like he had a dikk lodged in his throat:scust: (no homo)

Yayo's El Chapo and Gun Powder Guru series were better than anything Banks put out after the first 3 mixtapes.

blackjedi

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Planet far away with the palm leaves
Young Buck's were miles better. I even enjoyed Tony Yayo's mixtapes more than Banks.

Banks missed me after 2006 when his voice went all shot to shyt sounding like he had a dikk lodged in his throat:scust: (no homo)

Yayo's El Chapo and Gun Powder Guru series were better than anything Banks put out after the first 3 mixtapes.
ill look into yayo mixtapes but young buck's mixtape is underrated

Jimmy Two-Times™

Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
So G-Unit was originally 134 Allstars :ohhh:
G-Unit is apart of 134 Allstars. A group created by Tony Yayo's personal DJ called, DJ Roughandz.

I remember 50 saying a long time ago that 134 consisted of other emcees but the ones in his group were the best from the group. Freaky Tah from The Lost Boyz (who later got murdered) was also apart of 134 Allstars too which is why 50 was beefing with Mr. Cheeks in the late 90s.

This is the first official single from 134 Allstars in the summer of 1996 by Tony Yayo (then known as Marvelous) and DJ Roughandz (then known as Fat Sha -- not to be confused with Sha Money).

:lawd:I believe it even charted.

This was a full year before their second official single by 50 Cent for JMJ Records in 1997.

From what I've heard there are mixtapes from as early as 1994/95 of everyone including a young 50 Cent, Freaky Tah and Tony Yayo among other no names until 2001 for their last official mixtape together which was the compilation from all of those years prior that is on Datpiff.