Ever Wanted Someone That Don't Want You?

unthickly

Wicked Vain Lil Bih
Daps
Reppin
Boston
Is chasing a man you're in love w considered simpin according to the coli?
I was in a great relationship w a man that spoiled me and took care of my every need without me ever having to ask. I never had to lift a finger. But we fell apart and he's happy to leave it that way. I want him back so I find myself doing the most.

Examples:

●I went grocery shopping for my home but I made sure to buy shyt to chef up his favorite meal.

●I got comfortable and slowed down on my cute girl stance when we were together so I'm back to getting cute every day.

●I hit the mall today and grabbed him $500 worth of fly ass Polo dress shirts and sweaters.

When I hit him up to surprise him w gifts and go put it on him he told me to wait till tomorrow. I feel played....by my damn self.
I've never been that woman and now I'm starting to feel real stupid.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
It's pointless to chase if there's no chance in getting something. Depends on what exactly caused the fallout, cause some things are repairable with time while others pretty much a nail in the coffin.

If spoiling ain't working, that means giving him gifts wasn't the problem. Probably something deeper and emotional.

Yall ever talk about the actual issue?

unthickly

Wicked Vain Lil Bih
Daps
Reppin
Boston
It's pointless to chase if there's no chance in getting something. Depends on what exactly caused the fallout, cause some things are repairable with time while others pretty much a nail in the coffin.

If spoiling ain't working, that means giving him gifts wasn't the problem. Probably something deeper and emotional.

Yall ever talk about the actual issue?
He used to spoile me. And now I find myself trying to put the shoe on the other foot and spoil him. We fell out because I was nasty w my words and I got too much attention from other nikkas that I didn't shut down immediately. But the attention is good in my book because when I do my calendar those same nikkas thirsting will be buying. But yeah. I had to finally decide to just let it go tonight.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
He used to spoile me. And now I find myself trying to put the shoe on the other foot and spoil him. We fell out because I was nasty w my words and I got too much attention from other nikkas that I didn't shut down immediately. But the attention is good in my book because when I do my calendar those same nikkas thirsting will be buying. But yeah. I had to finally decide to just let it go tonight.
Yea, spoiling ain't gonna work if you got him feeling insecure about the fidelity of the relationship, and from the sounding of it, for good damn reason. What would probably make him happy is cutting off all those other nikkas completely, but if that ain't the lane you want, then yea, probably best to just let him find someone else who trying to be in the same speed.

unthickly

Wicked Vain Lil Bih
Daps
Reppin
Boston
Yea, spoiling ain't gonna work if you got him feeling insecure about the fidelity of the relationship, and from the sounding of it, for good damn reason. What would probably make him happy is cutting off all those other nikkas completely, but if that ain't the lane you want, then yea, probably best to just let him find someone else who trying to be in the same speed.
I would be happy to cut all ties w any nikkas. Even tho there was never anything to worry about to begin w. But it doesn't matter to him so I'm single af w no change in sight. :snoop:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
I would be happy to cut all ties w any nikkas. Even tho there was never anything to worry about to begin w. But it doesn't matter to him so I'm single af w no change in sight. :snoop:
That's subjective cause even though you don't see issue with the attention, he probably did. And myself knowing how nikkas be trying to steal folks girl, I'd probably be uncomfortable with it too. In his mind, he might see a ticking time bomb on the amount of time til he gets cheated on. So he like fukk that and deciding to bail out the pilot seat early.

Definitely guilty of doing this before, preferring to just avoid any type of future drama of infidelity by just breaking away early. It's an insecurity, but a fair one to have. Folks don't want to be the person who got fukked over in the relationship.

When folks be like "you bet not let your girl do this", we all know you ain't controlling what someone gonna do. Folks gonna do what the fukk they want, so usually that's when the person with conflict decides to make the move, which involves leaving.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem
If he feels humiliated, then it's a no go. Men are not like some women. If you hurt some men deeply, then they're not coming back frfr. :usure:And buying a man $500 worth of stuff and y'all not married... That's the hustle in reverse. A real man is not going to be comfortable with you "spoiling" him with material things and y'all not married.

You may have to charge him to the game and know that if you have a good man, you CANNOT pop off at the mouth crazy and you can't entertain another man's foolishness.

unthickly

Wicked Vain Lil Bih
Daps
Reppin
Boston
That's subjective cause even though you don't see issue with the attention, he probably did. And myself knowing how nikkas be trying to steal folks girl, I'd probably be uncomfortable with it too. In his mind, he might see a ticking time bomb on the amount of time til he gets cheated on. So he like fukk that and deciding to bail out the pilot seat early.

Definitely guilty of doing this before, preferring to just avoid any type of future drama of infidelity by just breaking away early. It's an insecurity, but a fair one to have. Folks don't want to be the person who got fukked over in the relationship.

When folks be like "you bet not let your girl do this", we all know you ain't controlling what someone gonna do. Folks gonna do what the fukk they want, so usually that's when the person with conflict decides to make the move, which involves leaving.
I guess no matter how much I told him or tried to show him that he was the only one it wasn't enough. Nothing I can do now. Idk how a nikka can be comfortable w my plans to be a +size lingerie model but be mad a t social media attention tho. Baffles me.

unthickly

Wicked Vain Lil Bih
Daps
Reppin
Boston
If he feels humiliated, then it's a no go. Men are not like some women. If you hurt some men deeply, then they're not coming back frfr. :usure:And buying a man $500 worth of stuff and y'all not married... That's the hustle in reverse. A real man is not going to be comfortable with you "spoiling" him with material things and y'all not married.

You may have to charge him to the game and know that if you have a good man, you CANNOT pop off at the mouth crazy and you can't entertain another man's foolishness.
Real shyt boo. Really didn't wanna let it go but I see what it is now. It amazes me how sensitive a nikka can be when u hurt his feelings but us women get our feelings hurt and we continue on because we know how to get over shyt. Why can't they?! :dahell:

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem
Real shyt boo. Really didn't wanna let it go but I see what it is now. It amazes me how sensitive a nikka can be when u hurt his feelings but us women get our feelings hurt and we continue on because we know how to get over shyt. Why can't they?! :dahell:
Ask any man worth a damn. It's some on here: @Ziggiy @BmoreGorilla @General Mills

Still waters run deep with a man. That's just how it is. It may take a man longer to open up and trust a woman, BUT once he's all in, you've GOT to be kind and faithful.

Also, you CANNOT put yourself out there for public consumption. I'm not downing you for modeling, but be a regular model (print, dept stores) vs a lingerie model. A good man doesn't want every one to see his woman exposed. I know it sounds old fashioned BUT when you love someone it's NOT about being right or winning an argument. It's about coming to a solution, together. A good man is sensitive and caring, but he's not a punk and he's not going to let you run him. He's going to put his foot down if you mess up.

I don't know how things will work out with your ex, but don't go overboard, because once you hurt a man, you can go from his bae to just a piece of azz real quick.

If you changed, give him a chance to see that you have really changed. But you cannot put yourself in a position where you getting attention from a lot of men or where you are snapping off on him.

Too much attention and much affection can actually scare him away. You need to see whether not he is willing to trust you again. But you have to be really slow about it and take your time.

Ms.CuriousCat

All Star
Daps
From what you've said it sounds like it's the way you treat him and the way you treat other guys that he doesn't want.

If you run your mouth off at him and then the next day a guy is flirting with you and you are being receptive, it would send a message.

Though it may not have been your intention and I am sure it's more complicated than that however just those two things would make anyone question the health of the relationship and why they're in it. Unless the guy gets off on humiliation he'd be wise to take a step back.

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
High school... Senior year...

She was the top lady...

No joke, a solid 9 looking back. I wanted her so god damn bad.

She drove away with the breh in the leather coup.

:mjcry:

Bet she wishes shyt was different now.

:lolbron:

unthickly

Wicked Vain Lil Bih
Daps
Reppin
Boston
Ask any man worth a damn. It's some on here: @Ziggiy @BmoreGorilla @General Mills

Still waters run deep with a man. That's just how it is. It may take a man longer to open up and trust a woman, BUT once he's all in, you've GOT to be kind and faithful.

Also, you CANNOT put yourself out there for public consumption. I'm not downing you for modeling, but be a regular model (print, dept stores) vs a lingerie model. A good man doesn't want every one to see his woman exposed. I know it sounds old fashioned BUT when you love someone it's NOT about being right or winning an argument. It's about coming to a solution, together. A good man is sensitive and caring, but he's not a punk and he's not going to let you run him. He's going to put his foot down if you mess up.

I don't know how things will work out with your ex, but don't go overboard, because once you hurt a man, you can go from his bae to just a piece of azz real quick.

If you changed, give him a chance to see that you have really changed. But you cannot put yourself in a position where you getting attention from a lot of men or where you are snapping off on him.

Too much attention and much affection can actually scare him away. You need to see whether not he is willing to trust you again. But you have to be really slow about it and take your time.
:ohlawd: my fear come to life.