Ever Tried New Food Out of Your Comfort Zone and it Turned Out to be Crack

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Calamari-2.jpg

I went to a chinese buffet where they serve real chinese dishes and seafood. homegirl bet me to eat one. i eate a baby one and loved it ever since. they just gotta be cooked right. saute'd or deep fried.

YaBishh

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Tried some vietnamese spring rolls! I didn't know what to expect because they looked kinda scust and the outside texture felt like a clamy white person but I didn't care because I was hungry AF. I dipped that shyt in this siracchi soy soy mix, took a huge ass bite and went "GAWD DAYUMMM!!!!"
Z5rBfud.png
This eggroll taste better than the fried chinese rolls!:lolbron:

Spring-Rolls-Step-by-step4.jpg
you gatta try it with the brown sauce with peanuts in it, So much Vietnamese food love in here. How yall miss all this?

Phoenix_Knightly23

Out of TLR and into the light :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Balut bird, then sip that juice and then put some salt and pepper on the egg:noah::noah:

^^ Pretty much lol but the seasoning that I was given to put on it was a blend of like 5 different spices. Not bad at all..just couldn't look at it while I ate it lol

YaBishh

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Texas
^^ Pretty much lol but the seasoning that I was given to put on it was a blend of like 5 different spices. Not bad at all..just couldn't look at it while I ate it lol
lol same here, I couldnt eat it until I grew my taste pallet. :scusthov: at looking at the balute bird still lol, just munch and crunch away with your eyes closed

Pro
Daps
It isn't healthy to eat meat that isn't well done. Just throwing it out there :manny: its a lot more beneficial to get it well done over medium

Confirmed for being a bytch.

Medium-rare steak is the greatest if you go to a high-end steakhouse. Don't waste your time ordering medium-rare at o'charley's or chili's or some bum ass low-end restaurant.

I used to get all my shyt medium-well for the longest...tried medium-rare one day randomly and have never looked back. Trust me bruhz, you won't regret it.

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
I'm glad I ate before I saw this thread. I was the same way about sushi. Never looked at the shyt. Then I visited my g/f (now wife) when she was on assignment in California. She took me to a Japanese Steakhouse and had me try some of her sushi. Man, I was hooked from then on. It's too the point now that my daughter eats it and has been eating it since she was 6. She was like, "I want some sushi" and other people was liie, "what she knows about that". But it's all good. We eat it at least every 2 weeks.

Stealth

They know the face and they know the name
Daps
Reppin
the streets

Medium-rare steak is the greatest if you go to a high-end steakhouse. Don't waste your time ordering medium-rare at o'charley's or chili's or some bum ass low-end restaurant.

I used to get all my shyt medium-well for the longest...tried medium-rare one day randomly and have never looked back. Trust me bruhz, you won't regret it.
im not talking about the taste bro, I'm talking about health. It isn't good for you to eat meat that isn't well done.

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA

are you white tho?

YaBishh

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I eat hella sushi but still aint ventured to the raw shyt brehs... Im pump fakin...

whats some good starter ones?

Tried some eel not too long ago...was good as hell. Didnt taste how you think "eel" would taste if that make sense.

Eel_sushi.JPG

Just tried some gator bites last night. Taste like a tougher, richer chicken
l.jpg

Bison ribeye I had recently too...shyt was :ahh:
images
I used to be a sushi chef, try some shashimi breh. If you go to a proper Sushi restaurant the shashimi should be thinly sliced with the sauce already on it.:ohlawd:
Rainbow roll, dragon roll the list goes on. Spider roll my shyt though:noah: