Ever slip a female your number, no formal convo....

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Real spit open up the door to a salon or nail shop fulla chicks and just toss a stack of business cards in and bounce real quick...i mean throw em at the reception desk or in the middle of the floor,a lil comotion might be positive...

Either way im moving on to the next target,call me or dont b1tch i dont care...

:deadmanny:

darius19

R.I.P. Kobe and Nip, that’s off the rip
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Real spit open up the door to a salon or nail shop fulla chicks and just toss a stack of business cards in and bounce real quick...i mean throw em at the reception desk or in the middle of the floor,a lil comotion might be positive...

:why: this nikka here.... :laff: :laff: :laff:

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
I saw a bad chick do this with my co-worker at a supermarket. She just walked up to him and said "Hey do you want my number, here" then walked away

Me: :ohhh:

Him: :smugbiden:

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this thread is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

STFU ya lame ass b1tch,dont think we forgot about you from the other site ya simp...

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
I do this sh1t all the time using business cards,even with cards im so cot damn lazy...

After awhile you dont care about even being cordial handing them out,i just take a stack and toss em at people...Chick in a car window rolled down roll by and toss a dozen in the window.
She either gonna like the attitude or change of pace or she gon be mad as f1uck truth is after ive tossed em i dont give a fukk im moving on to the next one anyhow...

:blessed: my nikka is a don :myman:

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
:russ: One of my coworkers would do this when we all went out after work. He was weird about girls the point a lot of people thought he was gay. Most of his friends outside of work were either hot girls or lesbians but he was never actually going out with any of them so he really might have been gay :manny:

Sometimes he would do it on his own and sometimes one of us would get him to do it but he'd write his number on a piece of paper, walk up to the girl, hand it to her with the :shaq2: face, and then walk away without saying another word. The girl would look at our group like :what: and we'd all be like :russ:

I don't think any of them ever called him.

Odyssey

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Have you ever slipped a female any of the GREAT BOOKS FOR MEN, which will teach her the exalted soul and the PINNACLE OF HONOURABLE MANHOOD?

Maybe you should try that, so these females learn that the state transfer of assets, from men to women, goes against the NATURAL RIGHTS of man.