Ever slip a female your number, no formal convo....

Ice Water

Nothing
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I do this sh1t all the time using business cards,even with cards im so cot damn lazy...

After awhile you dont care about even being cordial handing them out,i just take a stack and toss em at people...Chick in a car window rolled down roll by and toss a dozen in the window.
She either gonna like the attitude or change of pace or she gon be mad as f1uck truth is after ive tossed em i dont give a fukk im moving on to the next one anyhow...

lmao tossin cards at chicks like Hadoukens :deadrose:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
I do this sh1t all the time using business cards,even with cards im so cot damn lazy...

After awhile you dont care about even being cordial handing them out,i just take a stack and toss em at people...Chick in a car window rolled down roll by and toss a dozen in the window.
She either gonna like the attitude or change of pace or she gon be mad as f1uck truth is after ive tossed em i dont give a fukk im moving on to the next one anyhow...

Real spit open up the door to a salon or nail shop fulla chicks and just toss a stack of business cards in and bounce real quick...i mean throw em at the reception desk or in the middle of the floor,a lil comotion might be positive...

Either way im moving on to the next target,call me or dont b1tch i dont care...

This nikka rollin' up his number into spitballs like :pacspit: call me b*tch. :huhldup: nikka why you so angry?

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants
Real spit open up the door to a salon or nail shop fulla chicks and just toss a stack of business cards in and bounce real quick...i mean throw em at the reception desk or in the middle of the floor,a lil comotion might be positive...

this literally might be the worst tip i've ever seen on the Coli regarding women. And there's a thousand post thread stickied at the top of this forum full of bad advice, thats how bad what you just typed was.

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
this literally might be the worst tip i've ever seen on the Coli regarding women. And there's a thousand post thread stickied at the top of this forum full of bad advice, thats how bad what you just typed was.

Youre not handsome like me you cant pull off that special blend of dirtbaggery...Business cards is a quantity over quality approach...

and it wasnt a real tip...

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
How many of these chicks hit you back bruh? Anybody can hand out their number is it escalating to conversations,dates and sex? :lupe:

Daps
*zips lips*

People that hand over those cheap, weird feeling, thin card stock business cards :scusthov:

Those nice, laminated ones *hands over box* :noah:

Daps

:dead:

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:gladbron:

resurrection

By Way of Deception, Thou Shalt Do War
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this thread is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Auger

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
6ix

:bryan:

2manyFCKNrappers

mentally i measure kilos
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
i did it at the waffle house when i was in SC 2 weeks ago. this beautiful redbone with greenish hazel eyes and a bawdyyy....she kept catching me looking at her and she was smiling but didn't say anything. so she got up to go to the bathroom. while she was in there, i wrote my number down on a napkin....then when she came out i gave it to her. too bad she called me after i left...but when i go back down for my family reunion, i will be checking for her.

Non Sequitur

Creep.
Daps
Reppin
The 3rd Degree
What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this thread is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

:lol: