Ever slip a female your number, no formal convo....

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
:win:

"i know you busy, I just wanted you to have this"......

Im baggin these ATL broads in my sleep :cape:

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
class.jpg

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Somebody did that to me last week. He ended up being really crazy so I don't think I'll be accepting numbers in that way again.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Asked a chick to bum a cig the other night (I dont smoke on the reg only when drinking), she let me smoke the one she was smoking and I asked for the digits right after, no real convo in between :smugdraper:

TYBG

Ditty Dum Ditty Doo
Supporter
Daps
Going to try this when I get a business card:ohlawd:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:wtf: u think im crazy ? thats why u havent been returning my calls ?
fukk u 2 then :pacspit:

It was kind of like that though. He called me for some reason started ranting about gay people which made me uncomfortable so I told him that I had to go and would call him back and then I went to sleep.

Woke up to see he had sent me a text calling me a liar, angry that I never called him back. I'm like dude, I don't even know you. :wtf:

That was the first time I've given my number to a dude off the street in years. I remember why I never do it anymore, men can be such weirdos

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Had a PR chick do this to me before, totally f*cked it up by not catching on :snoop: And yeah, p*ssy in the A be extra easy, so watch for that herp :ufdup:

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
It was kind of like that though. He called me for some reason started ranting about gay people which made me uncomfortable so I told him that I had to go and would call him back and then I went to sleep.

Woke up to see he had sent me a text calling me a liar, angry that I never called him back. I'm like dude, I don't even know you. :wtf:

That was the first time I've given my number to a dude off the street in years. I remember why I never do it anymore, men can be such weirdos

bu-bu-bu u said u felt a connection between us that u thought this would last :to:

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
I do this sh1t all the time using business cards,even with cards im so cot damn lazy...

After awhile you dont care about even being cordial handing them out,i just take a stack and toss em at people...Chick in a car window rolled down roll by and toss a dozen in the window.
She either gonna like the attitude or change of pace or she gon be mad as f1uck truth is after ive tossed em i dont give a fukk im moving on to the next one anyhow...

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Real spit open up the door to a salon or nail shop fulla chicks and just toss a stack of business cards in and bounce real quick...i mean throw em at the reception desk or in the middle of the floor,a lil comotion might be positive...

Either way im moving on to the next target,call me or dont b1tch i dont care...