"Ever Since I Played Trump, Blacks Love Me. Everywhere I Go Black People Go Crazy" - Alec Baldwin

bangbreh

motorboat extraordinaire
Daps
Reppin
somewhere between a pair of D cup tiddies
Alec Baldwin has been accused of unleashing a racist rant against a paparazzi photographer outside his apartment building.

The 30 Rock star found retired New York Police Detective GN Miller staking his Manhattan home on Sunday (local time) trying to gain information on Baldwin's pregnant wife, yoga teacher Hilaria Thomas - who is being sued by a student.

Baldwin is alleged to have called Miller, who is black, a "c00n" and a "crackhead" and unleashed other insults before proceeding to make comments about his mother, the former police officer wrote in his statement.

The 54-year-old actor also apparently told the snapper to "suck my d***" and branded Miller's ID showing he is a retired police officer as "fake".

Alec Baldwin accused of racist rant against papparazo

:mjpls:
But he's a retired NYPD detective. Y'all'd probably tell that "c00n" to "suck my dikk" too :mjpls:
He'd likely be called a fakkit too for following around a white man snappin pics :dame:
:skip:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've never seen him impersonate Trump. . . .
170210190441-alec-baldwin-donald-trump-split-restricted-super-tease.jpg

ATownD19

The Black King You Love To Hate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Universe
Breh sound like calvin candy from django :russ:

"Why my little trump number gets all the coloreds tickled."

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
I BEEN SAYIN, THEM EXTRA LIBERAL OVER-THE-TOP TRUMP HATERS ARE JUS AS BAD AS THE TRUMP SUPPORTERS .. THEY ONLY HATE TRUMP BECAUSE ITS THE COOL THING TO DO. THESE THE SAME TYPA PEOPLE WHO WOULDA PUBLICALLY HATED BLACKS AND JEWS BACK WHEN IT WAS IN.

Kerkum

Superstar
Daps
I don’t doubt what he’s saying. There’s a segment of low self esteem negroes who are easily impressed and in awe of a cac parroting cliche white liberal talking points. Yawn