"Ever Since I Played Trump, Blacks Love Me. Everywhere I Go Black People Go Crazy" - Alec Baldwin

8====D

¡Vamos Spurs Vamos!
Daps
Reppin
210 | 334
I've never seen him impersonate Trump. . .but then again, only SNL episode I've ever watched had Dave Chappelle in it.

BaileyPark31

Love, Peace, Health, and Wealth
Daps
Reppin
The Keystone State
Fake outage.

All he said is that he has seen an increase in his black fans now that he is more popular for playing trump.

True from my observations. We dont watch SNL but we hate trump and those clips went viral.

I have a feeling the reactions would be different if an attractive wyte woman made a similar comment.

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
Fake outage.

All he said is that he has seen an increase in his black fans now that he is more popular for playing trump.

True from my observations. We dont watch SNL but we hate trump and those clips went viral.

I ain't tripping on it...but I ain't faulting someone who would. It's cringeworthy how he worded it.

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
I ain't tripping on it...but I ain't faulting someone who would. It's cringeworthy how he worded it.

Ask your favorite white person to name the best place in the city to get some Mac and cheese. Ask them who has the best Jamaican food.

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
Ask your favorite white person to name the best place in the city to get some Mac and cheese. Ask them who has the best Jamaican food.

Flip it on its head and put a black person in the same position.

"Ever since I made those jokes about Cosby, white people love me. They love me. Everywhere I go, white people go crazy."

- Hannibal Buress