"Ever Since I Played Trump, Blacks Love Me. Everywhere I Go Black People Go Crazy" - Alec Baldwin

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Sounding like the 'Liberal' version of Trump with his, "The Blacks Love Me". shyt is low-key offensive. We aint ya pet, cracka. I hate this shyt with 'certain' White Liberals, really I do.

On some 'Praise' shyt.............

full

As we load into the back seat of his SUV, Baldwin's still buzzing from his exchange with Tyrone. "I don't know how to say this and I don't want to get it wrong either, because everything is a minefield of bombs going off, but" — and here it comes — "ever since I played Trump, black people love me. They love me. Everywhere I go, black people go crazy. I think it's because they're most afraid of Trump. I'm not going to paint every African-American person with the same brush, but a significant number of them are sitting there going, 'This is going to be bad for black folks.'"

The Complicated Politics of Alec Baldwin

P.S. we aren't afraid of Trump, but his administration and backers. See, these types want us at the forefront of this Trump war. I'm a leftist myself, but I can even see the bullshyt these coastal elite 'Liberals' are doing.

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
Alec Baldwin has been accused of unleashing a racist rant against a paparazzi photographer outside his apartment building.

The 30 Rock star found retired New York Police Detective GN Miller staking his Manhattan home on Sunday (local time) trying to gain information on Baldwin's pregnant wife, yoga teacher Hilaria Thomas - who is being sued by a student.

Baldwin is alleged to have called Miller, who is black, a "c00n" and a "crackhead" and unleashed other insults before proceeding to make comments about his mother, the former police officer wrote in his statement.

The 54-year-old actor also apparently told the snapper to "suck my d***" and branded Miller's ID showing he is a retired police officer as "fake".

Alec Baldwin accused of racist rant against papparazo

:mjpls:

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
Lmao.... read some of the threads here when Trump got elected. nikkas was talking like the “the hunt” was on we were going to have to create a new Underground Railroad smh

Most black people tremble in fear at just the thought of republicans

Then look at you like slaves looked at Django when you’re apathetic to the dem vs republican football game