ever see a dime with a lame dude

jab343irk

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lame dudes got cash...

None of the b!tches I fukk with gave me any looks till I started balling

Women might fukk with the cool kid in college/High school after that all she cares about is financial security.

Don't hate the player, hate the game

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The whole "lame" nikka shyt gets thrown out the window as soon as people leave school.
Pretty much. That lame nikka wasn't pullin ole girl in College when all you had to go on was clothes, looks and swag. In the real world, there are other factors that make men more attractive. Money being the biggest one.

Go to a bar/resto in the financial district just after 5PM and look at all the dimed out mid 20's women there ready to pounce on the balding, flabby, 30something year old dudes there that they would have had no interest in back in College. It's a beautiful thing to watch.

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
:pachaha: I probably have/do look lame to your average black guy (don't dress urban, no name brands except Polo and occasionally other things, never dressed like a hipster, sneaker game is not that great), I've always pulled dimes though :heh:

:usure: A nikka never had glasses or braces or nothin', but you can't guess a person's personality after randomly seeing them once :manny: