Ever met someone who was totally hot but

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
Entering the dating scene two years ago til now it amazed me how many hot broads have the dullest personalities. Don't get it twisted, I still be fukking these bytches but definitely aint taking then serious. I find myself taking out the cute broads with dope personalities alot more serious. With that being said, I'm sure the hot broads don't take me serious either and only fukk with me because I was blessed with a big penis that looks like it shouldn't be on my body.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
We've seen you electric fur you should be grateful for whatever you cn get

Sent from royalty using Tapatalk breh

TheArchitect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Plenty of times...got to a point where I expect some sort of attitude from attractive women....

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
I've thrown fine bytches in the bushes plenty of times because of their shytty attitudes or dry personalities. The problem is that nyggaz had been puttin up with their bullshyt. Some dudes be panderin and brownsin to fine bytches and never check their behavior. I don't give a fucc tho, I'll peace a bytch in a heartbeat. :manny:

Existential

Nothing really matters...
Daps
The thing with guys is that if an attractive woman's personality is GARBAGE, NASTY, ULTRA-CLINGY or whatever, we still want to fukk. We might not want a relationship anymore, but we STILL want the p*ssy. Because she's attractive.

I've never met an attractive woman with a personality so horrible that I didn't even want to fukk her. Maybe I will one day.

You're telling me that if you met the most attractive guy in your life, you wouldn't at least let him hit it ONCE just because of his personality? Like you wouldn't anything to do with him at all? That's fukked up.

But then again, why should I care, I'll never be that attractive man with a shytty personality. So it probably works out in my favor if you're that repulsed by personalities despite stunning looks.

Costanza

lord of the idiots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jerrys place
my girlfriend now is really attractive but has a horrible personality... but i just got used to it... and learned to interact within her superficial/shallow prism of thought....... charged it to the game.

:ld:

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
Dealing with this chick I recently started talking to who is like this. Texts me all day, if I don't reply she'll drop the double text. Calls me randomly :scusthov: I don't play that, I hate talking on the phone. Bugging to hangout everyday, ill be fresh out of work, tell her I'm tired going to sleep and she'll be like "I'm tired too, I can come over and we'll just sleep... It doesn't sound that bad typing it out, but I'm the type of person who needs a lot of space, I don't know how to spell it out to this broad. Like ill hit you when I hit you. Let me chill.

Perhaps you should tell her that upfront.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
:manny: I never hide the fact that I was an a$$hole. It turns a lot of women off whom are initially attracted to me. :manny:

could give a sh*t what a couple birds think when there's 3 billion other women on this planet and I travel a lot. :manny:

As far as the OP goes, bad hygiene and any primarily signs of ratchetness are two unforgivable traits that get women thrown in the bushes.(nino brown)

Last edited by a moderator: