Ever met someone who was totally hot but

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
Their personality was so bad it turned you off?

This has happened to me with guys who are too clingy, annoying, or just plain a$$holes. Usually it's the clingy ones that turn me off the most though.

Clingy, aka the guy that will be there for you and respect you is the one you don't like the most...

Female logic, check Roger :ohhh:

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
You must be clingy if you think that's what it means. :childplease:

I've never heard of a clingy person that is not always there for you and never heard of a clingy person being disrespectful, thats why they cling, they respect you.

Soooooooooooooo...check Roger. Female logic. :ohhh:

Daps
I've never heard of a clingy person that is not always there for you and never heard of a clingy person being disrespectful, thats why they cling, they respect you.

Soooooooooooooo...check Roger. Female logic. :ohhh:

nope, clingy is much different. sorry you don't understand. I like dudes to have a life of their own beyond me.

OPTiMO

SamsoniteMan
Daps
Reppin
From the Bay to Central CA
Dealing with this chick I recently started talking to who is like this. Texts me all day, if I don't reply she'll drop the double text. Calls me randomly :scusthov: I don't play that, I hate talking on the phone. Bugging to hangout everyday, ill be fresh out of work, tell her I'm tired going to sleep and she'll be like "I'm tired too, I can come over and we'll just sleep... It doesn't sound that bad typing it out, but I'm the type of person who needs a lot of space, I don't know how to spell it out to this broad. Like ill hit you when I hit you. Let me chill.

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
If Pretty Girls didn't try to Date those Handsome Losers with No Life then they wouldn't have this Problem.:manny:

I've been on the Wrong End of a Clingy Broad or 3, it happens but then you End Up finding out that they have No Life, just got out of a Relationship and are really trying for that Great Rebound, or Lives at Home waiting to be Saved by a Really Nice Cape.

:cape::wtb:

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Simp really hard. That's annoying.

I mean maybe some women like that stuff, but I'm not into ultra-simps and it comes off as clingy to me.

And yes the calling too much can be a turn off too. I've had dudes do that then get angry at me when I didn't call back within a few hours.

i left you a voicemail(s) though :merchant:

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
this chick :ohlawd:

personality is :scusthov: doe

e5c1258a6cb711e2837022000a1fa4bb_7.jpg

c9ba996cf52911e1b5561231380e8944_7.jpg

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
Yes but it made fukking my main goal. It just made me not want to talk to them about anything else. I've met plenty of girls who were attractive but then they ended up stupid or just plain awful.

Also, when are you gonna reply to my pm :beli:

concise

Veteran
Daps