Ever met someone who was totally hot but

Daps
Their personality was so bad it turned you off?

This has happened to me with guys who are too clingy, annoying, or just plain a$$holes. Usually it's the clingy ones that turn me off the most though.

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Would you rather the 9 with a shyt personality or the 5 who's everything you want in a guy personality wise

& be honest

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
That would describe me and most white women I know.

I live in CAC central, so they're everywhere.

Daps
Would you rather the 9 with a shyt personality or the 5 who's everything you want in a guy personality wise

& be honest

uh what do you think? I don't rate men or women like that, but I'd rather be with a dude I wasn't initially attracted to that had a good personality.

Also women are different than men when it comes to attraction. Dudes who we aren't attracted to at first can become attractive based on their personalities.

Auger

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
6ix
How can you tell if a guy is clingy after knowing them for a short amount of time?

What do they do? Always initiate the text convos? Call/MSG you x10 in one day?

Daps
How can you tell if a guy is clingy after knowing them for a short amount of time?

What do they do? Always initiate the text convos? Call/MSG x10 in one day?

Simp really hard. That's annoying.

I mean maybe some women like that stuff, but I'm not into ultra-simps and it comes off as clingy to me.

And yes the calling too much can be a turn off too. I've had dudes do that then get angry at me when I didn't call back within a few hours.

Solomon Caine

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
in the shadows
But there is nothing worse than bytches that are barely a 4 and they be having attitude problems on top of that.. Why would they think of acting hard to get, when they are hard to want :what:

Daps
most hot chicks are really nice

tumblr_lgqql72h281qcmhe1o1_500.gif

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
uh what do you think? I don't rate men or women like that, but I'd rather be with a dude I wasn't initially attracted to that had a good personality.

Also women are different than men when it comes to attraction. Dudes who we aren't attracted to at first can become attractive based on their personalities.

LMAO stop lying to nikkas. Those nikkas are just the back up plan or bench players that were called up when your 1st choice didn't pan out. :russ: